Chapter 8-Jakeyy and bullets

Arabella's rose tattoo ^^

Two weeks later

Arabella's POV
Finally. After two weeks of being alone in my bedroom is boring although I spent most of my time watching tv or on my laptop. I haven't seen many people, the boys might come in to give me food. Yes. Harry wouldn't even let me downstairs to get food. I'm still not comfortable around the boys but I will get over it as long as they don't come to near me, if it wasn't for Todd , Jim and of course the bullying didn't help but I learned to ignore it, I would be myself.
I'm about to get up as it's 6:30 am and I'm thinking over everything that's happened .

I eventually get up and head into the shower and wash myself with strawberry body wash, my strawberry shampoo and conditioner and then shave.  After my shower I walked through to my wardrobe. I looked through my wardrobe till I found the perfect outfit. I put on a short sleeved t-shirt that had the Chanel logo, blue ripped shorts and white converse all stars.  I tucked the shirt into my shorts, sprayed some perfume and left my room making sure my phone was in my pocket.

Arabella's outfit^^

Arabella's outfit^^

As I walked out the room I tried to remember my way back down to the front of the house and hoping someone was down there. I arrived at the front door I then noticed no one was home so I decided to go out and look around. I decided to tell Harry.

Text messages
Harry (H). Arabella (A)

A-Hi Harry I'm heading out I'll see you later.

H-okay don't get lost, don't run, phone if you need anything.

A-okay thanks

I then walked out of the house I looked around and started to walk down the long drive. The guards were still walking around some looking at me with curiosity.

Twenty minutes later
After walking down the road I eventually found the mall I walked in and it was massive. I walked through and decided I wanted a tattoo so I decided to go find a tattoo parlour that my old friends dad owns.
I found it and walked in and I saw my friend standing at the desk look down at his phone he had tattoos going up his arm and along his neck. Huh new tats. I coughed to get his attention he looked up for a split second then back down at his phone " If your lost and looking for clothes stores go to the fourth floor" he spoke I just laughed. " I want a tattoo silly" he looked back up at me immediately  "Ara?" He questioned "hey Jakeyyy, miss me?" I replied he ran round and gave me a hug which made me flinch with all my cuts, but luckily he never noticed. "How are you?" Then he looked me over and saw my legs I only put shorts on because nobody knows me, but at school I was planning on covering up and I didn't care what the boys said.  "What happened" he asked  "nothing to worry about" he obviously got the memo. " so what tattoo do you want?"

45 minutes later
I got two new tattoos.  I got a mandala design on my underboob and shhh... on my finger.  Jake obviously saw my cut on my stomach with all the stitches but knew not to say anything which I was very thankful for. Also I found out that Jake is going to the same high school as me which I'll be attending in two weeks. My stitches are starting to hurt so I said bye to Jake and left.

Arabella's new tattoo ^^ I was passing all the shops when my phone started ringing

I was passing all the shops when my phone started ringing

Hiya Barbie
Hi Ken!
Do you want to go for a ride?
Sure Ken
Jump in

I'm a Barbie girl, in a Barbie world
Life in plastic, it's fantastic
You can brush my hair, undress me everywhere
Imagination, life is your creation

Come on Barbie, let's go party!
I'm a Barbie girl, in a Barbie world
Life in plastic, it....

As soon as the song came on people started at me weirdly. Haha. I have the ringtone for Harry as two weeks ago he was wondering around the house screaming it at the top of his lungs because he thought no one was in the house forgetting I was stuck in my room. Anyway. We've ventured off track.

Phone call
H-Harry   A-Arabella

H. Hi  will you be home soon?

A. Yep just heading back now.

H. (nervous laugh) your at the mall?

A. yeh....

H. I'll send one of the boys to pick you up.

A. Oh no! It's fine I won't be long.

H. Okay then. Bye

A. Bye

End of call

I carried on walking through the mall and out onto the street, I decided to plug in my headphones and listen to music.  I listened to Halseys new album 'hopeless fountain kingdom' and sung along to the songs.

I eventually reached the gates and went to walk in. " what do you think your doing?" A man asked me while pointing his gun at me, he was obviously a guard. " well I'm walking in to the house" I replied slowly to get it in his head, to be honest I could of said it normally but it was funny watching him get angry. " I will shoot you if you step any closer now go" I laughed I thought there would be more men walking around obviously not. I took a step closer ignoring his threat. 

BANG!

No did Ara get shot!! 😭😭 This chapter was 960 words.
Now I'm just gonna go I wanna cry what if my baby Ara's hurt 😭

C ya ;)