Chapter 18- Spoon and Mall

I woke up to a spoon on my forehead. WAIT. "WHAT THE FUCK" I screamed "oh it's just my spoon from last night" I said to myself admiring it like a psycho would with a knife. "Ara, what the fuck?!" I looked up and seen Ryder and Sammy "I woke up to a spoon on my head" I said innocently they glared at me "you woke us up" they said grumpily "well what would you do if you woke up with a spoon on your head" I said waving the spoon in front of my face to make it more obvious that I wasn't going crazy or being weirdly delusional. You already are. Shut up. I can't I'm your mind. Ugh. "Were going for breakfast you coming." Sammy finally said snapping me out of my trance " I'll get showered and dressed first" I said shrugging, they nodded and closed my bedroom door I jumped out of bed and I realised I forgot to change out of my comfy clothes and put my pyjamas on last night. Oh well. I moved slowly to my bathroom and jumped in the shower. I jumped back out of the shower after having being in for twenty minutes and let me tell you the new strawberry shampoo and conditioner is much better than my old one, all I can smell is strawberry-ness. I wrapped my towel tightly around me and walked to my wardrobe and picked out a cute ass outfit. It was a baggy crop top with stitch on it. Because of my stitches I'm being extra careful because the bandage is pretty shit. I also wore blue washed high wasted shorts, nude lace up Stella heels and my blue heart choker which Sofia demanded I bought because of its cuteness.

Arabella's outfit^^

Arabella's outfit^^

I then walked from my wardrobe to my makeup room and dried my hair, put it up into my usual ponytail and then applied my usual cut crease eyeshadow and red lip gloss. I picked up my Luis Vuitton backpack that Sofia yet again demanded I bought. Actually she demanded I bought everything that I own in the whole wardrobe. I took my phone and headphones off charge and placed them in my bag, along with my purse, mints,sunglasses and lastly my keys to the garage.

I slid down the banister of the stairs to lazy to walk down so many stairs. I hopped off at the end landing miraculously on my heels. Damn these skills. Shut the fuck up and get food. Geez calm it Janet. You do realise you just called yourself Janet. Ugh I've always hated that name, it sounds so bitchy. I finally stop talking to me, my mind and I. See what I did there. Haha. That song is so old. Gee loving the encouragement . I finally reach the large arch that takes you inside the kitchen and walked in to see all the boys sitting shirtless around the large table including Noah and Owen. I then notice Marzia in the corner cooking more pancakes I walk up to her. "Hiya bestie" I whisper she jumps and burns her hand on the cooker "SHIT" I said a little to loud. I grab Marzia'S hand and try dragging her to the sink with me but she doesn't move "what are you doing?"I whisper to her "I need to carry on" she whispered back "no you need to sort your hand" I replied " I can't I need to get my work done to get paid" she whispered back. After five minutes I gave up and she paid more attention to what she was doing. I stole one of the pancakes she had made and was about to give to the boys and gave her a cheeky grin which she returned. I sat down at the table away from all the boys, because there friends were here I was even further down the table but I still made sure to stay away from all 19 of the boys. I looked up to see them all staring at me, I froze with pancake half way into my mouth. They kept staring at me. This is awkward as. Tell me about it. I started taking my pancake out my mouth slowly, lucky I didn't actually bite into it. While I was slowly bringing it out my mouth I was contemplating just eating one of Marzia's amazing pancakes or actually asking them like I was about to do, my pancake though sadly touched my plate which made my heart well up and make me feel a bit sad. "Yes?" I asked they all continued staring at me "we heard you scream this morning" Arron pointed out I scoffed "well what would you do if you found a spoon lying on your head?" I questioned "not scream 'WHAT THE FUCK' at five a clock in the morning" Seb said saying what the fuck in a girly tone "first of all I don't sound like that and two I like ice cream."I replied "what's you liking ice cream got to do with anything?"
"just thought I would tell you I mean if it wasn't for me sleeping with ice cream I wouldn't have woke up with a spoon on my head at five a clock on the morning" by the time I finished what I was saying they all stared at me in shock well all but Owen and Noah who seemed to like the idea of eating ice cream. "Not in that way what kinda bastard does that" "well there goes her cute but psycho side, now for her scary side" Jace mumbled "you know Jace you should learn to be quieter" I shrugged "anyway can someone give me a ride to the garage"I asked "how come?"Lucas questioned giving me a way too cheesy grin "I need to get my bike and car and I need to go to the mall" I said but not long after all 17 boys shouted "WERE COMING!" Noah and Owen shrugged and walked off obviously not approving of the idea. I walked through to the living room and turned the tv on and began watching SpongeBob SquarePants and waited on the boys getting back downstairs.