Chapter 23-Jim and the truth

I woke up to see we were all still in the living room I slowly moved which was pretty difficult when you've got two boys gripping each side of your body in there sleep. I finally got out there grip "A-" I turned around to see Sonny and Arron I put my finger and placed it to my mouth signalling for them to shut the fuck up. They did and I walked into the kitchen and grabbed three sharpies. I walked back to the movie room and handed the boys a sharpie each, they caught up with me and joined in drawing stuff all over the others faces. After finishing we walked off leaving them to wake up and see how long it went till some one notices. I walked to my room and jumped in the shower while thinking about how much better I slept after the movie. I must have been very tired! After fully getting dried I walked into my room to go to my closet when I got rudely interrupted "shit" I turned around and saw Arron was the one who dared swear in my presence "what, you never seen a girl in a towel?!" I said creasing my eyebrows together "e-eh y-yeh, w-were leaving in t-twenty" he spluttered out  blushing "okay I'm going to get changed" I replied shrugging and walking into my closet not without hearing him speak "hot damn" like seriously I already know I'm smoking hot. As soon as that thought came into my head I burst out laughing. Such a weirdo. I know I am, but I love it. I pick a black high neck bralette, a white tank top, black ripped shorts and some super cute lace up black high heels.

After getting changed I dry my hair, do my makeup, and all that crap I have two minutes to get downstairs

After getting changed I dry my hair, do my makeup, and all that crap I have two minutes to get downstairs. I grab my phone and place it in my pocket and put on my Bella Grey leather jacket. I run down the corridor which most people can't do in heels but there's hardly a day goes by that I don't wear heels and some heels can be hella high. I get to the stairs and slide down the banister to where the boys and Harry are. When I reach the bottom everyone is staring at me but it still did take quite a while even though I was sliding down, there's way to many stairs  "princess, you can't come" Harry said looking at my shoes in particular. "And why the fuck not" I reply "first you can't run in them shoes, and two your not armed" he replied at that I put my hand down my boobs pulling out my gun, then grabbed a taser out my left shoe, three knives out my panties and two big knifes out my waist. Everyone looked shocked "I always have these on me, I normally have another gun but I left it at the garage, so can we go now" I asked getting bored and placing my weapons away to be honest there more like my baby's, just because I call everything I love my baby's. "no you can't run" with that I ran to the cars and was there within a couple of seconds "we'll hurry the fuck up, I wanna kill him" I said shrugging "right I'll allow you to kill him, but don't go all Bella Grey murder scene you take forever and I want to get home before dark thank you very much" Harry said I just rolled my eyes "so what one should I jump in" I said pointing to the 5 SUVs "that one" he said pointing to the first one I nodded and walked up to it, while Harry and the boys went to where his men are. When I reached the SUV I  jumped in the back knowing Harry would be getting in the front beside the driver. "Hey" I said to the driver he seemed surprised to hear me and jumped turning around but quickly covering his hair over something. "How come your surprised?" I asked "never expected a girl" he replied not looking back around "geez what's with people, first thinking I'm unarmed, then not being able to run in heels. They should know me well enough" I muttered to myself but  he must have heard because I heard chuckling "turn around" I said he was reluctant but did it. I pushed back his hair to see a fake eye and suddenly felt happy. He looked stressed and upset about it. "Omg don't hide it! I like it its unique" I said and he smiled a genuine smile "thanks" he said and turned around. Next minute two boys jumped in and I scooted to the middle I glared at them to notice it was Arron and Jace. Harry jumped in the front " why is it so fucking squished" I said irritated which earned chuckles "so who's the girl?" Steel fake eye driver man asked "my daughter, princess meet James Pearl" "hiya" I said "since when have you had a daughter?" James asked "since a couple weeks ago, she's Paul's daughter" Harry said I shuddered at his name which made Jace and Arron send me weird glances which I replied sticking my tongue out while giving them the middle finger. "Oh, so what's your name sweetheart"  James asked taking a sip of his Starbucks "Bella Grey" I said as soon as I said that he sprayed his drink everywhere and the car swung to the other side of the road "geez, didn't know I had that effect on people" I managed to mumble out while being squished between Jace and Arron this made them all burst out laughing "can you, you know move the fuck off, I'm turning into a fucking chipmunk with this squeaky ass annoying voice and chubby cheeks" I managed to squeak out which made another round of laughter. I got fed up and pushed Arron off me but I might have done it a little to hard because I had to quickly catch him to stop him from smashing his head against the side of the SUV, which then made James get a fright and swing the car "geez jumpy" I mumbled but for once nobody heard mostly because we were getting called  I grabbed the phone realising it was one for the car "yes?" I answered "who the fuck are you" the man on the end sneered "more like are you Darth Vader?" I asked "ahh hello Bella Grey" at that the car behind us swung out and some drink sprayed out the drivers side. "Well gotta go, I seem to have a weird way with people, they swing out to the other side of the road and spray there Starbucks everywhere." I said and I heard chuckling from both this and the car behind but it before I heard the driver of the other car ask how I knew it was a Starbucks "bye Bella" "bye Darth Vader" I replied and hung up placing the phone back where it was before "do you remember if he was the first Darth Vader I met if it was that gang leader?" I asked which made them all start laughing. I gave them an icy glare which shut them all up and  also made them become as stiff as a statue.  Ha ha stiff as a statue. "It really isn't funny" I replied to my mind.