Chapter 33- I am now officially the devils child

"Wake up!" Someone whispered in my ear slowly shaking me I grumbled slightly before punching someone and stuffing my head in the pillow. "Fucking hell" I hear someone grunt "we need to get her too wake up somehow!" I hear another voice say before someone lifts me up. I snuggle into there chest and keep my eyes shut "What you doing man!" Another voice says. I hear a door opening and feel a slight breeze pass my body.
I peer down at the ground to see we're outside, whoever is carrying me is waking the path to the pool. 'Oh how fucking great!' No need for the sarcasm for I have a plan!

We get closer to the pool and I inhale a large breath of air before I feel my body being chucked in just like I expected. I don't swim up but lay at the bottom of the pool to make it seem like I'm drowning. I let a few bubbles of air float to the surface and not long after I hear many bodies jumping in the water. I keep my eyes closed and as I'm being brought to the surface try my best not to laugh. "Oh shit!" "Try get her breathing" I hear many people shouting as I'm laid on someone's legs. I open my eyes and smack the person who looks like Arron in the face "WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT FOR!" I scream making all of them stare at me, a scared look in there eyes. "I WAS AWAKE THE WHOLE BLOODY TIME YOU IDIOTS" I carry on screaming at them and try to get up but feel Arron put his arms around me and hold me down. I relax into his arms as a very tired looking Harry arrives "What is going on here! I could here Bella screaming from the damn house!" He roars, I smirk as the boys get even more scared. "I'm going back to sleep" I mumble only to hear all the boys yell a very loud 'No'. "All of you get cleaned up now! We will be going to the restaurant in four hours!" Harry said rushing us. Arron wouldn't let me leave his arms, but stood up and began walking with me in his arms bridal style! All the boys were walking along back to the house with us but gave me worried looks, while I was trying to fall back to sleep in Arron's arms.

Ten minutes later

"Bell you need to wake up now" Arron whispers on my ear while drawing on my still wet face. "Nooooooooo" I whine shoving myself further into Arron's chest. "Come on, if you wake up I'll run you a bath" he whispers again "okay" I mumble and roll off him and onto the floor with a thud and a few incoherent words. I hear him chuckle and arms wrap around me laying me on a fluffy cloud aka my bed. "I'm gonna go run you a bath" he says and I hum and stuff my head in the sheets.

"You need to get up the baths ready" Arron said stroking my hair, "Nooooooo" I mumble desperate to sleep "if I said it was a bubble bath would it make it better?" "What the fuck! Hell yeah!" I screamed sitting up Arron chuckled at my sudden mood change "Arroooooon" I whined feeling super lazy "Yes Bell?" "Do you think you might be able to carry me with those big strong muscly muscles?" I asked giving him puppy dog eyes. See what I did there? Yeh, well bet your impressed because he's currently carrying me through to my bathroom. He sits me on the toilet seat and goes to the door, "I'm going for a shower, wear something formal" "okay" I nodded in response to Arron as he walked out my room. I slowly sat up and locked my bathroom door before stripping and going into the warm,strawberry smelling bubble bath.

Twenty minutes later

I draped the dressing gown around myself and drained the bath before walking through to my closet and skim through the many clothes having no clue what to put on. I hear someone knock on the door "come in" I shout and in walks a sleepy looking Sofia "Hello darling I thought you might be struggling to pick out a dress, am I right?" She says smiling lovingly at me "yeh" I say with a sigh. She starts skimming through all my long dresses "Formal,classy, stylish, Bella" she keeps mumbling to herself before pulling out the most beautiful black dress that I didn't even know existed, I gasp "Ahhhh it's perfect" I scream before rushing and locking the bedroom door knowing people will of heard me scream and come running. I turned back around to see Sofia still smiling and shaking her head from side to side. "Now Bella about tonight, I know that we are going to the Italian restaurant but Harry's friend has decided to have the gangs around the role meet up I'm sure you've heard of Adam Fedorrah the leader of 'the bulls' So we will go to dinner then go to the gangs meet up." She says a smile on her which I returned "okay cool I'll get ready" I smiled. Banging on my room door begun "Bella what's wrong" the boys were yelling I smiled at Sofia "I'll go sort them out and get ready, hurry along dear and make sure you find a nice pair of heels, actually I don't need to remind you, you have a wonderful style" she said before walking out my room to sort out the boys. I quickly put on black lacy underwear, a strapless black push up bra and then sat in front of my hair and makeup desk. Hmm what to do for makeup...