Chapter 29-Felix and Lockdown

Reminder of Arabella's basement^^

I jumped out the shower and began drying off all the water that dripped off my body. I changed into my underwear and began drying my hair. I put on a burgundy cut out, cropped jumper, black skinny jeans and tan heeled boots for autumn. I applied my makeup and pulled my hair into a messy ponytail. I walked into the kitchen and made Nutella pancakes.

 Arabella's outfit^^

Arabella's outfit^^

I finished my meal and walked to my babies and decided to take my Ford Mustang. I got in placing my school bag in the back and connected my phone to the car and began playing 'friends' by Chase Atlantic (video up top) I drove off to school listening to my music.

I drove in and parked between the boys. They gave me a glare and went back to the sluts, I rolled my eyes and walked over to the school. I walked inside to my locker and leaned against it scrolling through Instagram to see what's new. The bell rung but at the same time my phone rung. I answered when everything became quiet she began speaking "I'm sorry dear, I tried to phone you sooner but I'm afraid Felix passed away on the trip back from New York, I will phone you in a few days to deal with his funeral" she spoke quietly and calmly. I felt anger begin to fill me up "Thank you for telling me" I managed to spit out "I will speak soon dear" she said before hanging up. I brought out my gun and shot the light out in the god damnit hallway. All the students ran out to the door of there classroom. The boys came running towards me with worried looks etched across there faces "Bella" I heard them yell I turned around and gave them a glare before shooting the ceiling so all the cheap shit that they use will fall down which it did as I exited the building walking towards my car.

I got in and raced off at 100 mph on a 50 mph road. I drove through New York to see it begin to get quieter and quieter, strange! I saw people begin to complain of my driving, well at,east the ones who are still around or are stuck in traffic. I hopped out my car and walked towards one of the men complaining, I drew the eye with a rose on the back of the young mans neck and shot him. I did the same with the lady and old man in another two cars. I got back in my car again and drove off killing a few people and shooting down a few buildings. I drove around for hours on end getting out all the anger I had.

Ryder's POV
I am sitting in class with the some of the boys when we hear a gun shot and glass shattering. Everyone runs to the door and let me and the boys through only to see Arabella walking towards the front door of the school we start yelling out her name when she turns around and shoots us a deathly glare then shoots the roof causing the ceiling to fall down upon us. She must have drove off as we heard a powerful car roar off. We were all told to go back to our classrooms but the whole gang just met in the hall to work out what the fucks going on.

A teacher walks towards us looking petrified "boys were on lockdown get to class" she spoke shaking like a leaf. "What's wrong" Sammy asked sternly "Bella Grey's family member has died, she's out on a rage New York and some neighbouring areas are on lockdown" she managed to say giving us fearful eyes. "Felix" Sammy cursed under his breath as the teacher walked off. "What do you mean?" Jace asked his face clearly showing confusion. "After the race when everyone left she sent me away with Rose and she was talking to Felix, when I returned she looked a little sad but immediately put up her stone face but not just that Felix was wheeled of crying" Sammy said "what did she do after" Austin asked "she just drove off and then next time we saw her we were all dicks so who knows what happened" Sammy said looking sad and guilty we all had a guilty look on our faces. I got out my phone and phoned dad. " hi dad" I said putting it on speaker so the rest of them can hear. " hey Ryder any information on Bella" "actually about that, Bella wasn't doing any of the things that you mentioned not that we are totally sure but dad, Felix, he's dead and New York is on lockdown, Bella's on a rage" I said "Oh god what the hell have I done" I heard my dad mumble in the background. " well we will be back by the end of the night." He said "alright bye". " bye son" we hung up. " so Harry's coming back home early?" "Yeh" "what are we gonna do now?" " we're going to watch Arabella and see what she has really been doing" Sammy said giving me a knowing smirk as that's what I was about to say.