Chapter 11-Oops and MY BABIES?!

I reached my door to see all the boys standing in front of it knocking and tryna get in. I sat down and stared at them for a few minutes until I got bored of watching my little show while eating my cookie dough ice cream. " well this is getting boring" all heads snapped to me I gave them a cheesy grin then went back to eating my ice cream. "Awabwella" Noah screamed after a couple minutes of them staring at me. He yet again came running towards me then remembered not to so stopped suddenly and fell on the halls carpet. I gave him a slight smile and helped him back up. "Ahhh Awabwella actwully twouched mwe" Noah screamed while sticking his tongue out at the others. They all stared at me shocked I just rolled my eyes " so why have you been trying to get in my room for what I'm guessing has been the past fifteen minutes, I only went and got ice cream so your dad won't kill me with a death glare". " we were just seeing what you were up to?" Logan says " that sounds more like a question than a statement" I replied looking at them still sitting cross legged on the floor. I slowly get up and then turn to walk back to the kitchen " where are you going?" Landon yells I turn round to face them " the bowls not gonna clean it's self now is it" i reply.

I reach the kitchen the boys decided to follow me which is making me quite uncomfortable. I keep getting memories of Jim. We're walking in silence me a bit in front of the boys. I can feel there stares burning into my back I reach the top of the stairs and ran down them now out of the boys view I jump down the last 10 steps and go through to the kitchen and put the bowl in the dishwasher and sit on top of the counter looking through messages looks like Harry and Sofia aren't gonna be back till late tomorrow. Im still sitting and waiting for the boys who appear seconds later " your not meant to run with your stitches" Ryder says " and since when have you cared" I might be a bit rude but seriously I'm uncomfortable and I just wish I could ra-no you know why you stopped, what would they say if you were to carry on without them. I feel a pang of sadness thinking about the four of them I wish they never left, I love and miss them so much. " ARABELLA" they screamed knocking me out of my trance a little but then one of them comes up behind me which knocks me completely out my trance . I grab his arm and twist it back until I hear it snap. I realise what I've done and run upstairs without even looking to see who I hurt. I reach my room and lock the door then run to the bathroom and lock it. I sit there and just cry. I want to cut but I have to get stitches taken out tomorrow so the doctor will see and probably tell Harry. I cry myself to sleep still in the bathroom.

I wake up and I'm lying on my bed. " what the f-". " hey" I look to see Jasper and the other boys one with a cast on his arm. " okay this is fucking freaky were you watching me sleep" I shout they all have a cheesy grin on there face. "I don't even know seven of you and I only met Arron briefly and the rest of you I've only said a few sentences too" They all gave me saddened looks. Ugh I HATE pity. " anyway I have to be at the hospital in twenty minutes so scoot as much as I was enjoying you being total creeps I gotta get ready." They all left saying 'bye'. I went and locked my door and got my strawberry shower and got dressed into a black guns n roses t shirt with an attached choker, some blue washed shorts and lace up gladiator styled boots. I then walked to my makeup room applied some red lipstick and light cut crease eyeshadow and mascara. Which is the old usual when I was me and not at school. I then put in all my piercings see I lost all my old ones so I bought more yesterday when Sofia was distracted which wasn't very hard to be honest. I have a piercing on the inside of my mouth a nose ring belly piercing and all up my ear.

Arabella's outfit and her piercings^^

I walk downstairs with my skateboard in tow. I walk past the kitchen and went to open the door " you don't think your leaving without breakfast, you need to eat" Sammy said as soon as he said that I ran out the door and skated down to the gates past all the men I noticed all the boys running after me apart from Noah and Owen who just stood waving at me. Cuties. I opened up my phone and got a map up to the hospital and skated there.

Five minutes later
I finally arrived I thought I was going to be late. Ahahaha. That would of been funny. I walked in and told the doctor my name and sat down. I got called and went with the doctor.

20 minutes later

I was finally done I had a doctor that was like 50 and was tryna fucking flirt with me what the actual fuck. At least I got my stitches out and he got what he deserved. I walked out and skated down the road back home while listening to guns n roses. I hum along to sweet child O' mine. As I reach the front gates of the house the gates open, good the guards know who I am now. I skate up to the front door and walk up the stairs. I look at the time 1:45pm huh the boys must've been late this morning. I sit on my bed and turn on the tv and have a fast and furious afternoon.

Four hours and twenty minutes later

I look at the time ugh five past seven I'm soooooooo bored. " Everyone get downstairs including Arabella" I run down stairs and I'm shocked at what I see "FELIX" I yell and run and hug the old man standing outside, he staggered back but soon gained his balance " why are you here?" I ask the old man. Felix is in his 70s his wife is terminally ill with cancer that started in her lungs and spread all over Alice is one of the nicest old ladies I've ever met and she's so strong and full of love. They were best friends with my grandparents which meant I grew up around them he kept his garage and track for me to use and work on. " I have a surprise" he replied in his low broken sounding voice, but with a little bit of excitement. " Felix?, Alice what happened?" I asked him he just sounded so broken only one person could have done that to him " she's with god dear , I will join her soon" he said and showed me a paper saying that he has a spot in the local old people home back in our town in Ohio. He then handed me a piece of paper I looked it over " your giving me the garage and track?" " be the best, strive and never give up no matter what" he said while pointing to my heart, but at what he just told me I burst out crying and hugged him " now I have a couple of things I think you'll need to give me my last wish" at that in came the tow truck with "MY BABIES?" " yes dear, you know what happened don't let the past shatter you, let it make you stronger do what they would of wanted" " we both know exactly what that is as much as you try denying it, they would hate to see you stop the very thing you" he said while pointing at me " gave them, you let them live while they did and happily at that now get back to it" he said while hugging me the whole time I stayed silent listening while they lifted my babies off the truck, me making sure they don't get inside them. " be the best, strive and never give up no matter what" he said gave me a hug and kiss on the cheek then jumped in the truck with what looked to be Will and drove off leaving me with, Harry,all the boys, Sofia and all the men looking shocked at the cars in front of them one in particular.

Yiy peeps I managed to do this chapter half an hour after I posted chapter ten but it was one in the morning so I wanted to check it over when I wasn't feeling so dead. This chapter is 1481 words long not including my message. I am really proud of this story and I woke up to having 111! Views at two o'clock this morning it had 90 views. THANK YOU SO MUCH I LOVE YOU SO FREAKING MUCH!!!

C ya ;)