Chapter six-Meeting The Davidson Boys

Harry's house/ Arabella's new house^^

Arabella's POV
I was so engrossed in watching Clueless that I never noticed Harry sitting next to me until I heard a low laugh I quickly snapped my head towards Harry he was just about pissing himself but I just gave him a confused look. He calmed himself " wow you really do love Clueless" he said I felt myself blush and get nervous " well now we know what to do to make you feel better" he said yet again giving me a big smile. " right so I need to tell you some stuff" I simply nodded to tell him to keep going " so we have a big house and there's my wife and the boys"  "the boys?" I asked him almost at a whisper,feeling myself start breathing faster. " yeh the 10 of them" " wow 10!!"I responded under my breath   " yeh there not all mine, but there the boys best friends and members of the gang"  " gang?" I asked quietly to be honest I was a little weary of the gang thing but they hadn't done anything to me so I would deal with it just fine because we all have our secrets. " yeh I'm the gang leader of the Davidson Devils" Harry told me I'm shocked right now the largest gang in the world damn " wow" was all I responded with in a whisper " are you okay with it ?" "The gang?" I questioned quietly because I wasn't sure if he meant that or the boys think but he nodded so I just nodded back to tell him I was okay with it.

"So with the boys are Ryder, Sammy,Jasper, Casper,Owen and Noah who are mine and then there's Wilson, Landon, Logan and Dustin who are the gang members/ best friends." I'm shocked he has six kids that are his "why do there friends live with you?" I asked quietly while fidgeting with the hem of my top " the boys are all there as they don't have family and other reasons you will find out eventually" I just nodded my head in reply. " now all of them are in your year at school as we held Sammy and Ryder back so that the four of them could go together in nursery " he stated I just nodded my head again " Ryder and Sammy are not identical twins and the same with Jasper and Casper, Ryder and Sammy are the oldest as they're 17 and Casper and Jasper are 16 all but Noah and Owen are 16." I nodded my head in understanding when I was actually really confused. Harry gave me a skeptic so look but carried on " Owen is 10 and Noah is 4"  I nodded yet again thinking how I'm going to be so awkward surrounded by boys after everything that's happened " oh and don't worry I'm sure they'll be nice to you, they've never had girls around who wasn't a maid or Sofia" so Sofia is his wife I'm guessing.  " what about the rest of the gang?" I asked him " they live in there own houses or houses I've placed out for them, there will be more you will meet such as the guards and there is also more at your school" I nodded feeling myself get more nervous.

Ten minutes later
We've just landed in New York. Harry grabbed my hand and helped me out slowly he seemed really worried about me which made me internally giggle I got to the last step and he walked me round to the blacked out jeep I suppose the gang stuff explains all the blacked out cars and the fancy ass private jet. We got inside and the driver took off driving through New York I looked out the window at everything it's very busy that's one thing I've noticed.
Five minutes later
We are driving through big white gates with trees either side of us it's kinda scary though  because there's guards EVERYWHERE I'm starting to feel r rally nervous ever since my grandparents died and my parents turned on me and then J..... yeh I'm not going to think of that. " Harry?" " yes princess" " wait I can call you princess can't I?" " yeh I've never had a nickname before" I said quietly " well your my little princess now, so what were you going to ask?" " with sleeping pills do you still get dreams or do you just sleep?"  Harry gave me a confused look when I said that " nope no dreams you just sleep" " okay" was all I replied at least I can actually take them without thinking of everything that's happened and getting dreams.   

Two minutes later
"Princess, Ara were here" I looked out the window and saw a MASSIVE mansion I literally was so shocked. Harry laughed and I looked at him and he gave me an innocent smile. Which to be honest was quite funny and I giggled under my breath which made him looked shocked which quickly tuned into a big smile.
Harry helped me out of the jeep and took my backpack for me and walked me up to the front door he opened it and what I saw shocked me a massive chandelier was hanging from the roof and two massive staircases on either side.