Chapter 24- Beach day

(Just play music whenever you want, the song is mentioned in this chapter)

I woke up when I feel someone shake me "Bella wake up" I open my eyes to see Arron "morning" he said "morning Arron, why are you here" I say giving him a lazy grin "well you've got half an hour to get ready before we go to the beach" he said giving me a smile "shit, fuck, ughhh" I cursed under my breath and sprinted to my bathroom had a quick shower I ran back out the bathroom in my towel seeing Arron still sitting on my bed with my laptop. He looked up and laughed at me I reached my closet and walked inside and found the perfect bikini it was Tommy Hilfiger, I found a white romper, a pair of black rap around heels and a pair of storm sunglasses. I put the swimsuit on struggling with getting my butt and boobs in which is hella annoying. I then put on the romper and carried my heels and sunglasses through to my room and sat on my bed beside Arron he looked me up and down and cat whistle. I reply with a laugh and put on my shoes and sunglasses in my Louis Vuitton bag. I sat in front of my makeup mirror and began drying my hair all the while feeling a pair of eyes watching me intently. After making sure my hair was fully dry I put it up in my usual high messy ponytail and walk over to Arron and my bag, I then move over and put my leather jacket on "ready?" He asks "nearly I need to make myself a smoothie then I will be" I reply "cool let's go" he says passing my bag to me and walking to my door, I quickly pick up my headphones and stuff them in my bag with a towel and shove my phone in my rompers pocket. Heading out my door me and Arron walk downstairs and I begin making myself a banana, honey and milk smoothie. I put it in a cup that I can take with me and pick up my bag. Walking through to the front with my smoothie in hand, I see the boys standing in front of the door looking impatient as ever, they see me and Arron coming and leave outside I follow them with Arron not far behind. I walk down the steps at the front of the house and walk to my Peugeot onyx and walk to the passenger side stuffing my bag in and then to the driver side an hopping in. Arron and most of the boys all walk over and I roll the window down "we've been wondering who's car this is for days, it's such a beauty who did you buy it off of?" Wesley asked and the boys nodded "cool, and I found it and I built it back together last year and just finished sorting out something's wrong with it not long ago" I replied shrugging they look shocked but next minute five Range Rover velar' came into view " got to go" the boys shouted and ran off I chuckled and got my sunglasses out my bag and put them on today is a really sunny and warm day which I'm glad about because it's getting towards the end of summer and into autumn. I know that New York snows really bad so I'm guessing autumn can't be to great either. I turn on my radio and start the car up with a roar. Damn. I love this car so freaking much did you hear that! I drive off and out the gates with the boys not far behind me.

Arabella's outfit^^

Arabella's outfit^^

After a long drive and jamming out to music we finally arrive. I pull up and park with the boys cars right next to me the publics attention are caught and some are coming over to check out the cars when all of a sudden fear comes in everyone's eyes I look over to see Ryder and the rest of them out the car and more of the boys getting out. I grab my bag and make sure my sunglasses are covering my face and my jacket is in properly. I open up my door and slowly step out the whole crowd gasps and shrinks in fear. I walk over to the boys which ends up in another round of gasps and looks of fear. We all walk towards the beach and I see Francis with Will, Trevor and Nathan. There all lying down sunbathing. "Hiya bitches" "Baby gurllllll" Nathan screams and runs and hugs me lifting me up you know the usual. Bitch it ain't normal he has summit wrong with him like he's way to fucking happy and excited. Yeh we all know that but we wouldn't want to give him another reason to annoy us. I reply to my mind. Francis come running up to me, tears in her eyes "I thought you would die again" she sobbed into the hug "seriously, you doubting me huh huh" I said challenging her which made her giggle "Baby girl" Trevor says hugging me "missed you" he whispers in my ear " I saw you not long ago" I whisper back, he pulls out the hug and fist bumps me "Hiya brat" Will says with a smug smile " hiya will.i.am" I reply smirking at him as he scowls "right you lot that haven't met these four , this is Francis my nonbiological sister"I say and she laughs gaining a lot of 'hi's' and 'hey's' "This is Nathan" I reply he salutes everyone which he gets greeted with yet again like Francis "and this is will. I. Am" I say giving him a sympathetic look "it's will" he reply annoyed "well William, did you miss me?" I say hugging him "me, miss you ever baby girl" he says in his playful tone "anyway I'm going in the water" I reply shrugging some of the boys nod some go and lie down next to Francis I take off my romper and jacket everyone stares at me "what?" I ask "you have tattoos?" Sonny questions "yip, Jake did these two for me the first day I was aloud out the house dyer I moved here and had stitches out" I said pointing to the scar on my stomach "wait that's where you were stabbed couple months ago?" Ryder asked I nodded and ran off into the sea and began swimming next minute all the boys but Sonny, Lucas and Ryder were in the water. We all began messing around splashing water on each other when Arron decided to chase me I begin trying to tread the water but it isn't working so I start to swim, he's quickly catching up till I feel his hands grip my waist pick me up as a wave came and hit against my legs while I'm up in the air. Arron runs while holding me bridal style further into the water towards the rest of the boys, my feet skim the water every time a wave comes.

30 minutes later
We've been messing around in the water and I decide to get out now and go tan next to Francis and catch up with her. I begin to swim out of the water and then walk towards Francis, Ryder and Oliver. " hey" I receive 'hi' back from each of them we get into conversation and gradually each of the boys come back from the sea.

5 hours later
We've been at the beach for many hours now and I'm now helping them pack away everything we brought with us we decide to go to a seafood restaurant that's next to the car park. We get everything and walk back to the cars placing all our stuff in the back of each of the Range Rovers and walk into the restaurant. As soon as people her the door shut and look and see us they shrink back in fear. Haha. We walk over to the back room and sit down knowing no one will bother us in here. The waiter comes along stuttering but we just ignore it. We order a £1000 bottle of champagne and say cheers. Dinner comes and it's really good, I ordered scampi and chips because I don't understand people who can't not like it. I mean I understand my grandads reason he was allergic to seafood where as me on the other hand love it. We talk for hours on end going through the bottle and decide to head home I don't get drunk easily in fact I hardly ever do get drunk so I can still drive. We leave the restraint and get to the car park and I give Will, Nathan and Trevor a hug " I'll miss you guys, have a safe drive home tomorrow" I whisper to them "will do love you baby gurl" Nathan whines "bye baby girl luv yah" will says giving me a hug "love you bb girl, we will ft and text you everyday" Trevor says giving me a big hug. "Love ya all too, keep the men in check" I said winking to them to which they mock salute which makes us laugh. Everyone else says bye and Francis ends up crying. We all get in our cars and drive home.

Two hours later
After yet another long drive me arrive back home and I head upstairs to get a shower and change. "Arabella!" Ryder shouted "Yah?" "Were having another movie night, wanna join" "sure" I shout and run upstairs jumping in the shower then jumping back out smelling strongly of strawberries I turn my music up louder and 'rock bottom' by Hailee Steinfield comes on . I dance out the bathroom and head towards my closet while singing along to the song but stop when I hear laughter I turn around and see Ryder never Arron sitting in my bed dying of laughter. I'm currently frozen in mid moon walk, one hand holding my towel around myself and the other, well it's pointing up towards the ceiling. Random I know right. I ignore the boys and enter my closet putting on a comfy Nike sports bra, a white crop top with 'shut happens' written across it and Nike shorts.

Arabella's outfit^^

Arabella's outfit^^

I go out the closet and look to the guys they get up and give me a hug "erm....okay" I mumble while they give me sheepish smiles. We walk out the room and head down to the movie room. This time we use the beds instead of seat I go up to the one at the very back of the room and lie down not far behind me is Arron "sorry, looks like I've to share with you" he says while glancing at everyone else who is paired up with each other. I just nod get u see the covers and begin watching the movie. Which by the way is really good, I mean it is 'grease' after all. I've loved the film since I was six years old.

We go on from film to film and I begin to feel my eyes shutting I don't bother trying to even attempt to keep them open and let sleep take me over while Im laying under one of Arron's arms.

Well this chapter isn't that great. I don't think this chapter was very exciting so I'll try and make the next chapter extra exciting! Anyway it's 1901 words long. Anyway I'm gonna actually try and sleep for once, even though it's only 01:13 am. I hope you enjoyed this chapter luv you!

C ya ;)