Chapter 37-Goodbye Old Friend

*TWO WEEKS LATER*

Today's the day.
The day when Felix's ashes are finally free.

Pulling on my Victoria Beckham black cocktail dress with my black yeezy satin booties.
I sit down on my bed and style my hair back into a tight bun with pearl clips keeping it all in place.

I quickly grab my Stella McCartney beige trench coat before walking out the room.

I leave the house without anyone knowing of my departure, it's 4am for heavens sake!

Quickly jumping into my red Okuyama Kode57 I drove off probably waking everyone up with the loud engine.

As I drove the silence got to me so turning on the radio for the rest of the four hour journey

This 600 horsepower beast made me feel powerful for today. God knows I need too, feel powerful I mean. It's funny how cars have so much control over my life.

After picking up his ashes I began driving around too all the places his ashes should be spread.

It took six hours total to finish and I don't know if I've ever felt so numb and heartbroken in my life.

The pain I felt when I let the last parts of his ashes blow in the wind over his favourite lake.

I had sat at that lake for a good hour and finally I feel a spurt of energy too get up and go back home.

5 hours later

Aaron was quick to wrap his arms around me when I began walking up the stairs.

By the time I was up the top of the stairs I was being carried bridle style in his arms as I cling on desperately to his jumper.

He sat me down on my bed as he began running a bath for me.

Did I just post another chapter?!?! How shocking!!!
Honestly I just want to give this book an ending for you all so guess I'm back writing.

I know this chapter is shitty but oh well!!