9 Months Later

Childbirth is annoying why can't I just get pregnant and then a few days later poop out a child.
Instead it's been months of sickness, arguments, swollen limbs and now killer pains in my fucking vagina.

Who decided that they would rather have someone go through this kind of hell for a child rather than too wave their magic fucking wand and a little minuscule thing appear!
It's annoying really.

As I lay here pushing my child out I can't help but curse everything.

Everything being; me, Arron, life, Arron, bad decisions, Arron.

But I'm a big girl I can handle this!

"Fuck you Arron! I swear to god imma rip your fucking dick off and make you have a fucking kid"

"I-I don't think it exactly works like that"

"Don't fucking get all scientificy on me now Arr I'm pushing a baby out of my fucking vagina"

"I can see that"

" I bet you love the view"

"I really don't"

"It's a girl!" The midwife announced.

 "We need to get you into the ambulance now miss Bella, we'll get you's both all cleaned up and get all the checks done at the hospital"

I found the energy I needed to nod and let them wheel me into the ambulance and away from the abandoned building where my little angel decided to explore the world.

She was quite literally born into danger as the place looked like it would fall to pieces any second. Yikes.

"Have you's thought of a name for her?" Claire, the midwife asked as Arron came over to me and held my hand as the child was given to me.

"Yes, her name is Briar Grey Davidson"

I so desperately wanted to add on the Keller at the end but this was most definitely not the right time.

She was a Keller by blood at least.
Was that enough? Of course!

She can chose whether she wants that last name when she's older and understands what the name entails.

That's what me and Arron decided. 

She's my beautiful baby Briar with her dark thin locks of hair and dark grey eyes.

Me and Arron definitely make cute babies.

"I love you" Arron said as he kissed my forehead and looked down at the two of us. 

He had made me feel like the luckiest girl in the world the last few months and went above and beyond. 

Now we had precious cargo to look after and I was ready to fulfil my role both as mother and what my last name entailed. 

Now I am Arabella Keller.