Chapter 28-Franny and The Davidson Idiots

I pulled up to the Davidson's mansion which I guess I should start calling home. I pulled in and turned the car off to see Harry and Sofia running out with the boys behind them. "WHERE THE FUCK HAVE YOU BEEN YOUNG LADY" Harry roared. "Helping Francis, in a very serious crisis" I replied stepping out the car with my hands full from my bags and smoothie cup. "WHERE WERE YOU LAST NIGHT" he roared yet again "That's for me to know and you to never find out!" I replied matter of factly "YOU WERE PROBABLY OUT FUCKING SOMEONE YOU SLUT!" He yelled yet again "well then I guess you won't want a slut in your house" I replied shrugging and hopped in the car. I drove off from the mansion and along to costa drive through and ordered a peach iced tea which I'm in love with!

Twenty minutes later
I arrived back at my mini house under the garage. I parked my car and walked back inside and finished my costa, chucked it in the bin then fell down on the sofa. I let out a loud sigh. I guess Harry doesn't care about me anymore. I rolled my eyes and emptied my bags and then just went to bed because I'm fucking tired.

The next day (Wednesday)
I woke up feeling revived and jumped up and took a shower. I decided to meet up with Francis today because I want to find out how her date went.

Francis(F). Arabella(A)

A. Hey Franny want to meet up?xo
F. Sure I'm going to get my nails done so you can come get yours done? Xo
A. YAS! What time?xo
F. Half an hour at nail o'clock. Xo
A. K see you soon. Luv oo xo
F. Luv oo too xo

I quickly got dressed into a light blue halter neck bralette, black tight tank top, black washed jeans and some black high boots.I applied my makeup and pulled my hair back in the usual. I grabbed my bag shoving my headphones, purse and some spare makeup and ran out to my baby aka my Ford Mustang. I accelerated off to the mall where the nail bar is while listening to some music.

Arabella's outfit^^

Arabella's outfit^^

I walked into the nail bar as people were scurrying out my name. "BELLA" I heard someone squeal and turned to see a very excited Francis running towards me, people gasped and gave her a worried look. She ran into me squeezing me "right Franny get off" I said she let go of me and sulked "let's get our nails done" she squealed and tried to pull me away but I didn't move which caused her to begin to fall from tripping over her heels. I quickly grabbed her before she fell and plopped her back on the ground she gave me a grateful smile and walked off to the seat in front of all the nail polishes.

Two hours later
After two hours of talking and getting our nails done we were finally finished I got matte black nails with a crown on one of the nails which were absolutely beautiful and Francis got some cherry blossom designed nails which were gorgeous and matched her outfit as of course she was dressed up to the nines. She is wearing a blue dress with pink cherry blossom across it,some cute blue heels and pretty eyeshadow with white eyeliner and matte lips. Overall she is as beautiful as always.