Chapter 9-Barbie and Rhianna

BANG!

That's all I heard I looked towards the bullet to see it heading straight towards me I saw guards running from further away but I focused mostly on the bullet heading straight towards me at a high speed. Just waiting for it to get close enough for me to touch it.
The longer I focused the slower it got when it got closer I put my arm out and caught it in between my fingers before it hit me. Huh. My classes actually worked. I dropped the bullet out my fingers as it was burning them. I got my phone out my pocket and looked for Harry's contact, I found it and started calling him

H- Hey don't come home yet there's a problem

Then he hung up on me. Huh. No fair! I turned around to see all the boys apart from Owen and Noah and even Harry come storming towards the group that are still holding guns at me and still looking a lil' shocked. Which made me chuckle and them give me glares. Eventually the lot of them arrived and spoke to one of the guards I could here the conversation from away over here. Mostly calling me a little bitch, me trying to get in then about the gun and finally about how I wasn't looking scared. Eventually they came towards me to see who I was although by this time I was sitting on the ground on my phone and scrolling through Instagram although there was nothing new on there. " finally you save me from utter boredom" I said when they arrived the look in there face was of pure shock which made me giggle. I stood up and started walking towards them "if you make another move your dead" the same man as before made to be honest he sounded like Darth Vader. So I simply turned around and replied in my Darth Vader voice " the force is not with you get over yourself" which earned a couple snickers but they quickly changed to blank glares " ugh Harry can you tell them to let me go I'm soooooooo bored" I asked " alright everyone this is Arabella, nobody shoot her, put your god damn guns down" I smirked and looked for my phone but it wasn't there I turned to Harry and asked for him to phone it.

Hiya Barbie
Hi Ken!
Do you want to go for a ride?
Sure Ken
Jump in

I'm a Barbie girl, in a Barbie world
Life in plastic, it's fantastic
You can brush my hair, undress me everywhere
Imagination, life is your creation

Come on Barbie, let's go party!

I'm a Barbie gi... "Ah hah found it"

" why is Barrie girl your ringtone?" Sammy asked obviously amused.

" actually it's only your dad's ringtone why don't you ask him" I replied with a cheeky giggle and a smirk to Harry whose face was a slight tinted pink hahahah I inwardly laughed. Although I think it came out more evil in my head like mwahahah. Nope I don't think that's working. ANYWAY. I opened my phone up and found the perfect song. I looked around people still looking confusingly at Harry. I put my volume on the loudest it could get and walked off with what's my name by Rihanna blaring. Normally I would skip off but I currently feel like I'm about to pass out probably from the current pain. I hear footsteps behind me obviously trying to catch up, but I can't be bothered so I walk a little faster and reach the house I head straight to my room and fall dead on the bed. I go into my bathroom and have yet another shower as it's now coming to dinner time and I just wan to sleep. I switch on my shower and jump in.

Twenty minutes later
I jump out the shower smelling over strawberries and wrap a towel around my hair and another around my body. I get myself dried off and head to my closet to grab a pair of jammies. I found a really cute pair it's a tank top with shorts. I used to always sleep in my underwear but one I'm in a house filled with boys and two after you know what happened I can't bare it. To be totally honest it's eating me up alive not telling anyone about it. But hey, what can I do. I walk over to the mirror and admire my new tattoos, trying my best not to dwell on the scars.

Arabella's jammies^^

I go and sit down on my bed thinking over my life how I have now lost everything that meant the world to me. I feel hot liquid run down my cheek. I have so much I want to do normally when I feel like this I'll go to the gym, skateboard or go a jog. But I can't dew to stitches all over my body that ever since Jake hugged me have gotten worse. Although saying that I can't believe Jake goes to school with me aghhhhhh ugh shut up mind your not that hyper. I think of everything the three of us went through. Huh it makes me sad and happy at the exact same time. I grab my laptop and scroll through all the old newspaper articles and which I quickly stop doing and scroll through Netflix what to watch. Hmmmm. Ah hah. Perfecto. I click on 'stranger things'. I decided to get comfy as I no longer sleep as the nightmares come and I ran out of pills awhile ago. I turn off all the lights and focus on the film, Harry came in and told me that 'you have to eat' so he brought me some toast with Nutella. Ahhh the love right now. I CANNOT cope without Nutella as Nutella=love=life and life=love=Nutella, and all the other ways round I could talk about in my head but I'm not gonna.