Chapter 16-Answers Part one

Thank you for reading and I just wanted to say we've got 260 views!!!! THANK YOU!! I know some people would say it's not much but it's something and it makes me want to keep writing so thank you . Hope you enjoy the chapter.

Harry's POV
My concerns were confirmed. I am still shocked but I know that as soon as she wakes up I am going to get answers and make sure she is okay. I can't understand how my princess has been through so much and is still so strong, as if losing all your best friends in a crash wasn't bad enough but being raped and physically abused. No wonder she was so uncomfortable around me and the boys. We all notice she still is but she lets the real her come out more, she loves that garage that's for sure. I just can't wait till she wakes up we all can't we're all waiting around her bed she should wake up anytime now it's been two hours since the operation finished and half an hour since I found about what happened to her. The boys are obviously sensing something's wrong as they keep sending glances and looking at me. I will send them home soon as Sophia is making dinner for them.  Everyone's eyes shot towards Arron "look she's moving" he said everyone rushed to her side.

Arabella's POV

I was in darkness but I could feel power flowing through me as I struggled to open my eyes I moved a bit and then opened my eyes to see the boys and Harry all crowded around me. Uh great. I rolled my eyes and pointed to the water which Arron handed me I took a sip them watching my every move. Which might I say is creeping the shit outta me. "Stop, fucking stop staring at me" I shouted "don't swear princess" Harry said "princess? I'm the fucking queen" I stated which gained a chuckle from everyone "when can I leave?" I asked   "Tomorrow but your not allowed out for a while" a man said walking in "and who are you" I asked turning to look at him "the doctor here"   "What's your name?" I asked "Martin" "finally I know your a doctor, it's kinda obvious" i said referring to the clothes which made the boys chuckle and Harry send me a glare to which I smiled back. "Well I'm not missing school and I think you'll find I can deal with the pain so I'm going to school as planed" i spoke which made everyone shut up and stare at me like I'm crazy. "Now I wanna sleep" I said "wait I need to speak to you" Harry said so serious I was a lil shocked. The boys gave Harry questioning looks and Martin shooting looks of pity to both me and Harry. What do they know.

The boys left the room all giving me a hug. The doc also left. Harry came and sat next to me and took my hand. Weird. "So how do you feel?"  " I'm fine but get to the point" I stated "so Martin noticed a few bruises on you, actually more than a few" he said nervously scratching the back of his head. I raised my eyebrow at him "there's some in particular" I gulped and tensed knowing exactly what he was trying to say. "U-uhh l-look I, just tell me, were you r-raped" I felt the tears prickling my eyes as soon as it came out his mouth. I was finally beginning to get used to being around the boys of course he had to find out. I nodded. I watched the rage build in him so much if he was cartoon character he would be red faced and steam coming out his ears. Haha. No time for stupid thoughts Arabella. I reminded myself. BANG. well shit. I noticed a fist shaped whole in the wall. I looked at Harry to see his knuckles bleeding. "Harry go home, get your knuckles cleaned up and we'll talk when you've calmed down." I said rather sternly if you ask me. *inner smirk* haha my life's a mess. Just shut up and think about what's happening. I snapped out of my argument with myself and looked to see my door swinging shut, well then. I reached over and had a Clueless marathon.

Sorry for such a short chapter but I thought it would make the story better.

C ya ;)