Chapter 26-Rose and Live Life

Just play music whenever you want.

There he was in all his glory. "Felix" I called out to the man only to be shocked. There he was being wheeled along in his wheelchair by a nurse with a frown on her face. The nurse wheeled him over and looked at us with fear written across her face. She had candy-floss pink hair and looked about a year younger than us. "Bella, meet Rose she's looking after me for the day" he said gesturing to the girl who's now standing behind Felix's wheelchair. "Hey" I said "hi" she whispered in a sweet voice. All the boys still behind me were obviously scaring her a bit, actually maybe more than a bit. She was constantly fiddling about with her fingers and the end of her thick grey cardigan and was looking down at her shoes. "Boys meet Felix" I said "ahh, do these are the ones that have to deal with you. You have one tough job I'll tell you that." Felix said with a chuckle "she's not too bad actually" Harry answered "Bella you should've introduced me" Felix said with a smile at Harry " right" and I told him who everyone is Sammy kept staring at Rose but of course she never noticed, to busy looking at her shoes. We all got into conversation while Rose stood awkwardly at the side looking around at everything around as, jumping every so often when a car made to much noise for her. I walked over to Sammy. "Hey, take her somewhere. You don't need to be standing here" I spoke with a smirk on my face. " okay I will" he says proudly. I watch him walk over to her and then I turn back to go see Felix. I've missed this man so much.

Rose^^

Rose^^

One hour later
We've been in constant conversation for the past hour or so. I'm starting to want to go home. As great as it is seeing Felix he also is about to leave, well that's when Rose gets back. I finally get a moment to talk to Felix in peace after Harry's long, long chat with him. " Bella, I have something very important to tell you. You might not understand what it means right now but when the time comes you will. All I have to say is 'live life'. Bella, I'll be dead soon in fact sooner than you think. But I got to see the one thing I wished for and that was you. I wasn't here for the race, as much as I enjoyed it. I was able to get you to do the thing you love again, I know how it was when your team died but today you did them proud, you did me proud. I know you don't race for anything apart from the fun and adrenaline. That is one of the many amazing things about you, just know to never let anything stop you doing what you love for that would be a big mistake to let anything stop you. I have only a short time left till I join my Alice, please don't give me a funeral just play 'paradise rain' by guns n roses to remember me when ever you want. I love you so much!" "Aww love you too" I said and then went back to my stone cold face so no one else knows I do have feelings, honestly it gets pretty boring doing it in public all the time. But I also needed Felix to know how much I love him, even if it's for him to see my emotions for a split second, he's basically another dad to me. More like grandad. 'Yeh yeh' I respond to my mind. Rose and Sammy approach us. "Are you ready to go now Felix?" Rose asked quietly " yes it is Rose, Bella I will phone you when I get home, now give me a hug, I'll see you again in heaven." He said. I gave him a big hug " hey I think we'll all be going to hell, I'm not sure if even they could cope with us lot there" I replied smirking then pulling out the hug. "True, true"Felix laughed. "Now remember what I told you, I love you so much" he said " I love you too" I said " Rose lets go" Felix said a single tear streaming down his face as he gave me a smile.
"You alright?" Sammy whispered in my ear " yeh, I'm going home and you need to tell me about you and Rose later" I laughed winking at him. I walked to my car hopped in and drove off.

Hi, so I'm sorry I haven't posted a long chapter but my auntie was in a car crash when she was racing at the weekend. Yes my family actually race (but it's legal) she has a lot of broken bones in her back and legs but apart from that she's alive! But anyway. Hope you enjoyed this VERY short chapter. I will post asap!

C ya ;)