Chapter 19-First day and News

I woke up to water being poured over my head. "WHAT THE FUCK" I screamed for the second day in a row. I grabbed the arm without looking and knew it had the cup in it and twisted it back breaking two of the bones. "Whys it always me" I heard someone whine. I opened my eyes yet again to see all the boys looking shocked and looking from me to Austin who was currently gripping his arm protectively. "Don't fucken pour water on me" I said giving them all an icy glare which made them gulp "I'm going to the gang doctor" Austin grumbled I sat up and wiped the water off my face and rung out of my hair. "Well are you leaving?"I questioned "you have an hour till we're going" Sammy said "wait, are you going as Bella?" "Yeh, then I can be myself and I don't have to fake everything." I replied "well you'll want one of your cars won't you" Arron said a smile grew on my face "well go to the garage before we get to school" Arron said and they all left "wait Ryder, come here" I shouted Ryder came to my doorway and nodded "look forget everything that happened, I don't blame you I've been shot loads of times so don't  stop talking it's driving me crazy" I said giving him a smile he came over and gave me a hug "love you lil sis" he whispered in my ear and kissed my forehead and walked out. I got up to go get ready.

20 minutes later

I jumped out the shower and walked to the closet and looked for the perfect outfit. I found a black top that shows a little cleavage but importantly hides most of my bullet wound that I've now covered up with a skin coloured plater I bought yesterday, some skinny ripped knee jeans, high heels and a silver chocker.

Arabella's outfit^^

Arabella's outfit^^

I put my usual makeup on and put my hair in my usual messy ponytail and run downstairs. Once I get down there I run to the fridge and grab a yoghurt and turn around to face the boys and sigh tired of all my running and no stopping. They all wolf whistle while Owen tries to teach Noah how to. "Damn you can actually look better than before" Arron says which earns a punch on his arm from Ryder while Ryder tells Arron off for saying such a thing about his little sister I sit down at the end of the table and quickly eat my yoghurt and look at my phone for the first time today. I get up and put my rubbish in the bin walk to my room grab my backpack. I shove my headphones along with all the stuff I bought yesterday into my backpack and head out my room down the corridor and to the top of the stairs which I end up sliding down yet again. I get to the bottom to see all the boys "Ara we gonna have to be quick" "k" "grab a ride from any of us" Sammy says then we all leave the house.