Chapter 27- School and Francis

I arrived home and hopped out my car running up the stairs to my room I grabbed my back pack and stuffed lots in it, I ran back down the stairs and drove to my secret garage door at the back of the garage making sure no one was lingering around after the race. I drove inside and parked the car then ran to my room and changed into my workout gear then went to the gym and began working out. I went on and on tears streamed my face thinking about how I may never see Felix again. He is the only thing left that knows me inside and out. How could I live without this man? He is a gift. I kept letting my emotions out beating up the punching bag and doing the weights.

Twenty minutes later
I finally finished up. I was covered in sweat and my knuckles in particular have began to bleed a little. I go to my bathroom and take a quick shower. After fully cleaning myself and shaving, I get out the shower and dry off the smell of strawberry suffocating the bathroom. I grab a satin sleeping shirt out my drawer in the bedroom and pulled it on putting on a pair of panties underneath. I brushed through my hair and left it to air dry. I walked into the kitchen and made some dinner for myself. I add plain old macaroni with some garlic bread. I sat down and placed the TV on and the news appeared. 'Bella Grey Alive' was the headline. What the hell they can't even put a proper sentence together. Yeh I know. I couldn't be bothered watching it and to be totally honest don't give a damn what they say, so I simply clicked the magic button and up popped my life. The one and only NETFLIX. What would happen without Netflix though! 'Life would be a mess, hella mess' I responded. I put on 'Letters To Juliet' and that's how I'm going to begin my movie marathon.

Arabella's Sleeping shirt^^

Next morning
I woke up and looked around the room I was in. Hmm where am I. I groggily wiped my eyes and sat up trying to work out where I was. My living room in the garage basement! God I need to stop forgetting things all the time. I moved off the sofa and walked into my bathroom and jumped in the shower getting cleaned up. I got out the shower smelling of sweet strawberries. I dried off and got changed into a light pink plunge halter crop top, black ripped leggings and some cute ass heeled boots and then began drying my hair, putting it up and doing my usual makeup.