Chapter 16

Heyo, so I'm trying to do my best with this book so it would be greatly appreciated if you guys could tell me what you like about it, what you don't like, and maybe just tell me some tips on what I should do.

Alright guys, so my 'l' key my 'k' key and my 'j' key on my keyboard aren't working so sorry for any spelling mistakes that wasn't fixed by autocorrect.

I'm writing this on my phone. This is difficult

------------------
Jared's POV

She slowly backs away from my arms instantly making me feel cold without her warmth. I watch her closely as she wipes her fiery red hair away from her face and gives her eyes one final wipe with the back of her hands.

"Sorry I shouldn't have done that," she apologizes and my eyebrows instantly crease together wondering why she wanted to apologize. "I shouldn't have hugged you without permission, it was just the heat of the moment and I didn't know what to."

"It's alright," I tell her.

"You shouldn't have seen me like that, I'm sorry."

"Why are you apologizing?" I ask her but she just averts her eyes to the ground. "Everyone breaks down sometimes, it's alright." I put my hand on her shoulder but she just shrugs it away instantly.

"Did you skip class? Why are you even in the girl's washroom? Do you--"

" Woah, once again way too many questions, dimples." I chuckle as she just rolls her eyes. "Alright, first of all, you're in the guy's washroom and I had to use the washroom and came here to check when I heard you crying," I tell her.

She lets out a little huff of air. "Holy shit, I went to the guy's washroom?"

I chuckle. " Don't sweat it too much, dimples."

"But, why?" Her voice turns soft aImost a mumbIe if you wiII as she sits cross-legged on the dirty bathroom floor.

"What?"

She slowly starts to look me in the eye. "Why me?"

"I'm still confused," I tell her, unable to understand what she means.

"There are so many different people in the school yet you wanted to befriend me?" She asks then shakes her head. "That doesn't make sense."

"What? Where is this coming from? Did somebody say something to you?" I scoot a little bit closer to her as she shakes her head from side to side to my questions. "Sara I'm friends with you because you're nice--"

"No, I'm not, you don't know who I am, you don't know that I'm nice or whatever wonderful things you're about to say about me is true. You know one part of me, you know who I am at school not at home."

"What could you possibly be doing at home that could make me think otherwise of you?" I ask her.

But that made me think. She's making this into such a big deal, it couldn't be something little. Something's happening to her at home and I'm determined to figure it out.

I'm determined to figure this girl-- this puzzle out.

"I don't know where that question came from and I don't know what you do at home but I doubt it would change how I think about you," I say to her sincerely.