Introduction

Alright, so here is the long paragraph that starts every story telling you to be nice and not to copyright, blah, blah, blah. So yes, please be a kind cinnamon bun and don't copy this story. If you find anything in this book that may be like other books on wattpad, then o whale. I guess great minds think alike, eh?

Btw, this book has a ton of swearing in it and talks about triggering subjects such as rape, abuse, suicide, self-harm, etc. So if you get triggered by those things then please leave :)

Also one more thing, It's okay if you hate some of my characters. I'm not that possessive over them like some authors are. They are human like us, and not everyone can like everyone in this world. Yes, they can sometimes make really stupid decisions, and yes sometimes they are a little oblivious, but hey, in the wise words of Hannah Montana, "nobody's perfect". Now hating on the author is another thing. Don't do that, be kind, help a friend and extend a smile :)

So there is that boring introduction, reminder, thingy. I just want to remind you that this book might not be that good and is a little fast paced. If you have a problem with that then there's the door *points to door*.