UNFAIR

Chaeyoung's POV

AISH~

How come they watched their practice instead of us, in fact, we were the first to invite them.

We didn't realized that they were watching us when we were yelling at each other.

"Guys? To the rooftop." I said.

They follow me silently.

We saw the girls talking, about Bambam maybe. /pfft/

We finally reach the rooftop.

Momo hyung lock the door in case someone's eavesdropping in our private talk.

"That was bullshit!" Jeong hyung hissed.

"Right~ but we can't judge their decisions." Momo hyung said then he sat next to me.

"But still they shouldn't agreed to our offer in the first place, they're giving us false hope." Tzu hyung retorted.

He's right.

"OHH~ I DIDN'T SEE IT COMING." Momo hyung gasp.

I just shake my head.

"Besides those bastards are dating them. And of course the girls will agreed." Jeong hyung.

"Are they even dating?" I asked.

"Who knows." Jeong hyung shrugged.

"And I admit they have the looks and they're famous so it's not impossible for the girls fall for them." Tzu hyung said.

/amazing/

'Does Mina willingly open her heart again?' I mentally asked.

-------------------------------------

We're here in Jeong hyung's house.

"How come, they didn't message us or even call us?" Momo hyung said.

"I believe they should realize their mistake now." He added.

/wow/

"Glad you said that." Tzu hyung laugh.

"You became a man now hyung, congratulations for realizing that also." Jeong hyung fell on the floor while laughing so hard.

Srsly?

"Aish~ Stop with that teasing and Chaengie can you order something, literally foods? I'm f*cking hungry now and I can't believe Jeong hyung run out of foods." He half-shouted.

"Wow~ can you do it instead?"

I can't imagine this is happening in reality when he's the one who needs food and the hurt side of this, he shouted at me?

"And I'm sorry for devouring the foods here yesterday." Jeong hyung laugh again.

"I didn't bring my wallet." Momo hyung said while searching something in his bag.