STRANGERS

No One's POV

Tzuyu chased Chaeyoung who was walking so fast.

"Hyung! You're too fast."

Chaeyoung just ignored him and continue walking.

Meanwhile the girls are talking about stuffs until Jihyo asked Jennie.

"Jennie how did you broke up?"

"I don't think it's a good idea, Jihyo-ssi." Lisa said.

They knew how sensitive Jennie is when it comes to her break up with Hanbin.

"Okay if you don't wa----"

Jennie cutted Jihyo's words.

"No, it's okay." She said.

"Remember about the party night? That was the time I caught him kissing a girl and that was so damn and I ended up crying and the planned went wrong and I felt sorry for them." She said.

There is no sign of sadness in her tone when she mentioned about the break up but when she was talking about how they didn't attend the party and that's why Chaeyoung and the others were single at that night - she frowns.

"Ohh~ sorry to heard that." Jihyo said.

"It's okay. I already forget my past and as for now, we will help the boys and sorry for what we caused to your friends." Jennie patted Jihyo's shoulder.

"It wasn't your fault Jennie. Everything has something to do with fate." Jihyo smiled at her.

"Ohh~ that words again." Lisa pouted.

"Ugly." Jisoo mocked the younger one.

"Duh! Unnie!" Lisa flick her hair.

They just chuckles at the smells-like-a-fight-scene.

"What about you Jihyo-ssi? Are you seeing someone? Or perhaps you already have?" Rosé wiggling her eyebrows to tease Jihyo.

Jihyo just laugh it.

She always found the question funny even if it's not but if it's related to lovelife and shits, she will only laugh at them.

"I'm not seeing someone."

"So you already have one?" Jisoo asked

She shakes her head as a no.

"Woah~ amazing. You're so beautiful Jihyo-ssi. How come you're single?" Lisa gasped.

"I know right but it's just that I'm not interested. That's all." Jihyo pursed her lips.

As they reach the school gate, Jennie accidentally bumped into Somi who was in a hurry.

"Ohh Somi-ah seems like you're in a hurry." Jihyo said as she scanned the young lass.

She bowed multiple times to Jennie.

"I am late!" She half-yelled.

"Obviously you are and so we are." Jihyo said.

They were late for about 10 minutes.

"See you later unnies! I'm dead!" Somi waved at them then run.