ONE LAST TIME

Chaeyoung's POV

"Wow! You kissed her twice?" Momo asked Tzuyu hyung - bewildered.

"It's not like --- I kissed her on the lips hyung." Tzuyu hyung said.

They're actually rubbing on my face on --- how they had a sweet goodbyes earlier. While mine was bad. Pfft.

We're here in my house by the way.

"I felt relieved, when I said 'I love you' to her --- like finally, I expressed my feelings towards her that I have been hiding for a very long time." Jeong hyung said. So drama.

"Same with me." Momo hyung said with a smug face. Duh.

Then they turned their heads at my place --- with their insulting faces.

"What about yours hyung?" They asked --- do they have to ask at the same time?

Told ya. They're rubbing it on my face.

I just ignored them.

They already know it so there's no point of asking.

"If I were you, talk to her, for the second last time." Jeong hyung said.

"Besides, she texted you right? So what's your plan?" Tzuyu hyung asked.

"Ne~ she texted me but --- I don't think I can meet her." I said.

"Oh please Son Chaeyoung! Talk to her." Momo hyung shakes my arm.

"Yah stop!" I spank his playful hand.

"You can't blame me! I already talked to her! --- She cutted our friendship --- and worst, she even left me hanging! She ignored my words! I didn't have the chance to tell her that I love her in a smooth way. I was so fucking hurt!  --- You know what, the three of you were so lucky, your talk --- were smooth yet broken while mine was both rough and broken. So there's no way that I'm going to talk to her again. No chance. She hurts me and that's enough for me to stay back." I spat out rather quickly.

They glared at me.

"Geez hyung. That's Mina. How can you ignores her?" Momo asked in disbelief.

"Yep. She's Mina. The one who killed me for many times." I said nonchalantly.

I almost smashed this rubiks cube in my hand.

They really love to annoy me.

What am I supposed to say to her?

'Hi Mina! I'm here to say I love you. You know how much courage I mustered to say that? Yesterday was bad yelling at you saying about my stupid feelings but yeah I'm here to say that properly.  --- I love you.'

Eww so cliche.

I already told everything to her --- about my feelings.

And yeah she's rude for turning her back at me.

That was so shameless!

"You're so stubborn. Why am I not even surprised?" Jeong hyung scoffed.

I rolled my eyes at him.

"Stop talking about Mina. Just by hearing her name makes my heart twitching and I hate it." I hissed.

Yes, I hate it. I hate the way my heart reacts to its own when Mina's name being pronounced.

"Then if you really don't wanna talk to her, then reply her. She must be waiting for your reply." Tzuyu patted my shoulder.