CAN'T LOSE YOU

No One's POV

Mina has been excited to see her best friend.

'FINALLY HE'S AWAKE!' she thought.

Although the play has started but her mind is somewhere else.

She couldn't focus on watching her jagi's play. When BamBam made a 3-pt shot, she was late to react. She felt sorry though.

Her hands were busy tapping her lap. Hoping that the game will end as soon as possible.

One of them noticed her actions.

"Mina?"

Mina look at her side, only to see Sana.

She confusedly raised her eyebrows.

"Are you okay? Do you want to go to the CR?"

She vigorously shakes her head.

"No." she smiled at her.

Then she's back to the play.

Meanwhile, on the hospital, Chaeyoung is awake. Yes, but he can't speak because of the tube on his mouth.

Jihyo on the other hand was happy, happier she could be. Finally her dongsaeng is back.

"Chaengie~ don't do that again arasso? You made us worried." she said with teary-eyed.

Because of too much happiness she cried in front of her dongsaeng.

It's only her and Chaeyoung at that time.

Somi was in the grocery buying some hospital stuffs for her best friend.

Chaeyoung tried to sit but Jihyo refused him to.

"No. No. I'm okay." she said.

He narrowed his eyes to her. He felt sorry though.

"I know that look Son Chaeyoung. But please let me cry just for this time. No one is here though and I can't hold it anymore." she cried her heart out.

She can't lose her dongsaeng that easily just because of stupid fight but she's still confuse if BamBam was behind this.