MX BAKERY

No One's POV

The students immediately conquered the canteen with their grumbling tummies.

Meanwhile the new girl decided to stick with her new mates.

"Nancy sit beside me." Dahyun cheerfully offer to the stunned girl.

Of course, Nancy sit next to her. There's nothing wrong about it anyway.

They are waiting for the others to come and so they can eat together.

"So Nancy~ how are you?" Sana asked.

"I'm good." She smiled at her.

"If you have a problem, you can ask us anytime." Sana added.

"Okay and thank you. Seems like you will be my new friends." Nancy said awkwardly.

"We are now friends! Good thing you can eat with us right now since our boyfriends aren't here." Nayeon said.

Nancy astounded at the impulsive info she heard from Nayeon.

"You have boyfriends?"

"Yes and how about you?" Mina asked her blankly.

Nancy slowly decipher the new-blown idea, that, she can't get along well with Myoui Mina.

"I don't have one and at the same time, I'm not interested to have one." Nancy responds politely.

The others went agape.

"How come you're single!? I mean, just look at yourself! You're so --- wow!" Dahyun said.

"Well, actually I do have a suitors but, there's no one entices me." Nancy explained.

"You're amazing. Well what do you actually looking for a guy?" Nayeon asked.

"Umm --- I prefer, cute at the same time cool. Something like that but more importantly, he must be gentleman." Nancy said.

'Is she talking about Chaeyoung?' Mina thought.

Assumer Mina strikes again!

"I'm just curious about this, Nancy. Of all the people why did you chose Chaeyoung?" Mina suddenly asked.

Don't blame this kid though. She acts slyly possessive towards her ex best friend. And as if you can do anything about it, she doesn't know why.

First, it was when Jennie partook in the picture. She started being possessive for him.

What's wrong with these cousins?

They're hitting on my Cub? - Mina

Although they're not in good terms but still they have memories intact in their hearts. As for Mina, he's still a friend but little did she knows, that term friend is about to change. More than that.

The others were shocked but agreed eventually.

"Yeah Nancy. Seems like you're already close with him." Nayeon said.

"Actually we met twice along the way. In the hallway then to the rooftop and I found out that, that was his territory. We entertain ourselves by asking some random questions. So, I found him normal. I mean --- the first time I got myself here, some boys creeps me out and I don't like it though so basically, Mr. Blind --- opps, I mean Son Chaeyoung is different from others." Nancy pulls a doubtful grin when she mentioned that nickname.