RECOLLECTION

No One's POV

It was 2AM but Chaeyoung and Tzuyu were still talking some random things but then later on, Chaeyoung mentioned Mina.

"You followed her?" Tzuyu asked him.

"Yes. She was alone. I can't afford it if Mina will be in danger." Chaeyoung said in a concerned tone with matching pouting.

"So you will be her stalker from now on?" Tzuyu smirked.

Chaeyoung suddenly tossed the pillow at Tzuyu.

"Geez. I'm not! I just want to be sure that she's safe!" Chaeyoung said, irritated.

"But still, you look like one tho." Tzuyu teased him again.

"Whatever. By the way, do you have any updates about your Sana? I am done talking about my Mina though. I want to know yours." Chaeyoung said, changing the topic.

Tzuyu tried to remember any details about Sana. Sitting crossed legs on the couch.

"Well, there's only one thing that I was able to talk to her." Tzuyu said smiling from ear to ear as he remember that wonderful encounter.

"What is it?" Chaeyoung asked, feeling curious.

"Earlier at school, it was timing that I was there. If I wasn't, then she will hit her head on the ground." Tzuyu said shaking his head; feeling disappointed.

[FLASHBACK]

I was walking down the hallway when I heard heavy footsteps that echoed through the place. That person was running.

I didn't mind that person at first not until I heard her voice, it was a girl and it was Sana.

She was running to the east wing while I was going to the north wing.

She didn't noticed me. Seemed like she was on a hurry.

I let her be.

When she was about in front of me, she accidentally stepped her own foot. Tch.

Of course, she's my girl. I don't want to let that happen to her.

I abruptly ran up to her and gladly I was able to hugged her whole being before she hit the ground. Phew.

"You're so clumsy as ever." I said.

Then I made her stand properly.

"Omo! That was almost!" She yelped.

Then she looked at me.

Damn. Those captivating eyes.

"Thank you, Chewy." She smiled at me.

For the first time in that day, I smiled and it was all because of Sana.

She's really my happiness.

"Next time, be careful." I said as I crossed my arms at her.

We're still friends by the way and it's a secret.

I'm okay with this. At least I can be her hero during her clumsiness period.

Then she pouted. Wtf! Don't!

"I am trying hnngg~ But it came out naturally and I don't know why." She complained and that's so cute!

I just messed up her hair.

"Yah! Hajima!" She whined.

Omo. It's been a while since I do this to her. Haha! She's so cute. I wish I could stop the time.