TEASINGS AND PROMISES

Chaeyoung's POV

Yeah, I can't deny it. I am comfortable with her. Despite of the fact that I just met her but she's too comfortable for me.

I feel like she's also comfortable with me. I can feel it and I am happy about it. Seems like she already trust me. Hehe.

"You know what Mr. Dimple?"

I glance at her.

"You can let go off me. We're now here. People will freak out if they'd see us like this close. I mean --- super close." She said.

"Ahh yeah. Hehe~ sorry I was too whipped." I said shyly while removing my left arm at her.

She just smiled at me.

"It's okay. I felt a bit okay when you did that. Thank you." She said.

"Anytime. Hehe~ I was bothered that you might cry because of your first love. So I side hugged you that's why."

Why are you too interesting about her love life Son Chaeyoung? Tsk! She might think you're gay!

"I understand you. So, let's go inside." She said while pointing the entrance.

I just smiled at her.

We walked again side by side.

But then suddenly, I received call from Yoo Ostrich.

I stopped from walking and I signalled Nancy to wait for me.

"Oh?"

"Oh!? What!? Where have you been!? Don't oh-oh-oh me here! Where did you go!?" Geez. He's mad.

I flinched my phone away then suddenly I heard Nancy giggling.

I raised my eyebrow at her. What?

She just waved her hand at me.

"Don't mind me." She mouthed.

I just smiled at her.

But she was like surprised? You're so weird. You know that?

"Tsk! Then why are you shouting!? Huh?"

"We were looking for you! We were like idiots searching for you! You didn't bother to remind us. Tsk! So where have you been?" I suddenly felt guilt all over my body.

"I was in the park." I said.

"With whom!?" Can't he stop shouting?

"Pfft. With Ms. Sm--- I mean with Nancy."

"Eyyyy~ date?" Tsk! He's at it again.

He's always like this whenever Nancy's with me. He is always teasing me but please... I'm a PRO-MINA.

"No! Tsk! Okay bye." I hang up the call.

"Who was that?" She asked.

"Umm --- Jeongyeon hyung." I smiled at her. Again.