CHANGES

Chaeyoung's POV

Few weeks later...

Weeks have passed and old things are slowly changing. It kinda saddens me though. I mean, those old things were about us and the squad.

It hurts to think that there is no longer us.

I have noticed that Mina is redundantly avoiding me. Which it really hurts me to death.

We have been through a lot and she just can't walk out in my life like that but she seemed to care less.

That hurts!

But I can't do anything about it. If she wants it, then I'll give what she wants.

She doesn't need to avoid me every time we meet along the way like I possess some kind of virus.

Especially, when I have Nancy besides me.

Where is the Minari I once knew?

How can she forgets everything in just a one snap?

Fuck BamBam! What have you done?

I could feel a deep frown across my face as I am thinking these shits.

Chaeyoung dude, forget it. You're just making it hard.

I messed my prim hair out of frustrations.

"Shit!"

Then suddenly someone smacked my head.

I turned my head to see the culprit.

"Language please." The gorgeous said.

Nancy. 

Gorgeous and Nancy are really match with each other.

Those weeks, Nancy was always there for me. I can't deny that, I loved her presence. However, I just can't understand her. She's weird sometimes. I mean every time we see Mina and the others.

Nancy would be clingy. She would murder my cheeks or kissing them; telling some awful cheesy lines;  hugging me and some marvelous things.

But she's cute.

I have this theory that she's doing those because she wants to tease Mina. I don't know.

I don't want to ask Nancy. It might turns out that I am assuming things.

She maybe sweet.

"Have you seen Jihyo Unnie?" She asked.

I have to blink my eyes only to realized that I was actually staring at her only God knows how long.

"Well, she seems busy since first day. She might in her office. You know, being president." I said.

I heard her soft chuckles. And I swear it is so cute.