THE PLAN

Mina's POV

I can't believe it! I am really disappointed. Why he have to punch BamBam? Why he still believe that shit? He doesn't have evidence and damn! Eotteokae?

This is not right. That's why I texted him.

I want to stop him accusing BamBam. I feel bad that my best friend is accusing him. I mean, they don't have past arguments plus BamBam not even talking with Chaeyoung.

How come they fight? Fuck that Jimin!

How dare he used BamBam just to excuse his problems with Chaeyoung and so Chaeyoung will going to pay attention more on BamBam then leave in the country?

And for Chaeyoung, he easily believe and that is the problem. I don't want to hate him but he's getting into my nerves.

"Mina do you really have to tell it to him?"

"Yes Nayeon unnie. It just I want to make this thing clear." I replied.

"But Chaeyoungie will hurt as well." Sana said.

I ran my fingers to my hair. Feeling depressed.

"I know but I can't take it anymore Sana-chan. BamBam might think I am just toying him because I will choose my best friend when in fact, he has the real problem." I said.

"Well if that is your final decision, we can't do anything about it." Sana said.

"I am really sorry but I have to. It will hurts me as well but I don't have any choice." I said.

It will hurts me too.

Just like what BamBam said he's jealous and he thinks, he is not a good boyfriend for me.

I feel bad for him although I don't love him but I promise to try and one more thing, I promised I will open up my heart and hopefully BamBam could heal my scars.

I am totally lost in my thoughts until Dahyun appear.

"I heard it unnie. But do you think pushing him away is too much? How about your friendship? You grow up with him unnie and he was the one who always there for you."

And that stabs my heart and my soul.

What she said is sadly true but BamBam told me to.

"Dahyun-ah~ I have a reasons but hey wait! Did your boyfriends told this also to you or not yet?"

Is it just me?

"Not yet but I hope they not." Nayeon unnie said.

"But did you convince him that he's just a friend unnie?" Dahyun asked again.

"Yes I did but he can't take it. He said, they were holding the urge to confront the boys during the night party when we were with them but they didn't because they know that they're just our friends but still they're jealous." I said.

"And of course they will think we are toying them." I added.

"OMG then maybe any minute, Mark will going to tell the same thing like what BamBam said to you?" Sana confusedly asked.

I nod at her.

"WELL GIRLS! JUST PREPARE YOUR SOULS!"

We turn our head to the door and...

"OH JIHYO!"

"You heard us?" Nayeon asked her.

She smirk.