A TOTAL STRANGER

The four; Jihyo, Jeongyeon, Momo and Tzuyu were eyeing their sleeping friend on the couch.

It was almost 3AM and yet no one dare broke the silence for the past hours.

Until Momo spoke.

"What did really happened? What time is it now eh?"

His friends looked at him.

"He just saved Mina from an almost danger, again." Tzuyu said

"Good thing. Chaeyoungie attained to protect her from that asshole drunk guy. Tss." Jeongyeon added.

Momo nodded at the situation.

"I told BamBam about her safety during like these hours. And so, Chaeyoungie won't do the job again."

"But Jihyo --- you should tell Mina about it first. Stop her from going home alone."

Momo hyung got there. Tzuyu thought.

"Pabo Hirai. Do I have to tell Mina Hey you're home in one piece again! Thanks to Chaeyoungie. I just want Chaeyoungie to focus on his own. That's why, I want him to stay away from Mina if possible. We all know how many times he had done that heroic thing for Mina. He was too risky. He need to stop." Jihyo reasoned out.

Noona's right too. Tzuyu thought again.

"But --- they're not even seeing each other's faces like in inches? Centimeters?"

Oh Jeongyeon too. Tzuyu thought once again.

"Stop fooling aroung Yoo! They're both in the same school! There's a winning of chances!"

"Ohh okay. Why are you so high blood? Psh!" Jeongyeon glared at her.

"But it's nature for men to protect women Noona." Tzuyu butt in.

"Exactly Chewy. But it's time to dot it. His life is we're talking about."

As for them, they're terribly worried for their friend. He's always in a danger for the past days in just a short period of time.

They're afraid that tomorrow or after the day, his life will be at stake.

"How many times has it been boys? Twice? Thrice? Fourth times? He got in trouble?"

The boys tilted their heads to the only girl.

"He got always in a danger but sad to say it's all because of her. I'm not blaming her but Chaeyoungie has to blame. He's creepy different when he's in love. He will take his life as a bait just for her. Now at least, I am willing to give Nancy the spot. Thanks to her. She's a great diversion for him. Jennie's such a badass genius."

"W-what? Jennie? What about her Noona?" Tzuyu asked.

"Uh... Jennie told me that --- Nancy and Chaeyoung could be a good friend. Yeah that's right! Hehe. She's kinda suggested it."

"I want him to isolate himself from Mina."

"But it's inevitable Jihyo."

"I know Jeongie but by any chance, I don't want him to be tortured by the picture of her and her boyfriend. If possible, I will blindfold him."