12 AM REGRETS

Chaeyoung's POV

It was 10 in the evening when I left that place. I mean, at noona's place.

I spent my time staring at her elegant figure. She was reading her book she bought earlier. So basically, her window was wide open and I can see her majestic side profile.

I really missed talking to her.

When she tilted her head at my direction, I quickly hide myself on the grasses.

I took a peek on her and yes, she was standing there, scanning the place. Good thing there were grasses in that place or else, I might accused of being a stalker. When in fact, I was.

How can I control myself staring at you? It's your fault for being too elegant in my eyes.

When she finally closed her window, I left that place.

I guess it would be my new hobby. Stalking her ---- scratch that! Making sure she will go home safe and sound.

I mean, I can't trust BamBam. Even if he will give her a ride or a walk to her home, I can't.

Honestly, I was happy that BamBam and his squad wasn't around earlier.

So here I am at a book store where she bought that book, but I am not here to buy one. My long time friend called me and honestly I find it weird meeting at this place? I mean he's not the type of a geeky bookworm.

Then luckily I saw him. He was all black like damn. Always.

"Hyung! Why did you called me? At this place!?" I grumbled as I stood in front of him.

His smiley face turns to a smirk one.

What the hell?

"Why? Is it bad calling my friend?"

Well damn, he's right but...

"In a book store? Don't tell me you fell in love with books?" I asked him jokingly.

This guy don't really likes book.

"Sadly, yes. I mean --- for inspiration. You know I love making songs right? Give me this kind of past time boy." He said smiling showing his gums.

And that's a miracle.

"Whatever. So did you already got your books? I mean --- what am I doing here?" I asked.

"Yes, I got them but I called you because you have a story to tell." He said.

Well, I know he was talking about my life.

"Goddammit Min Yoongi! I am sleepy! Maybe next time!" I said.

I was about to leave when he grasp my wrist then he started to drag me to a place where there are two chairs apart.

"You're not allowed to go home unless you will share everything besides, you promised me and there will be no next time." He said blankly.

When I said blankly, it's time to be serious. I don't want to die yet, heol!

"Alright. But you should ask me instead. I don't like telling a story directly." I said.

He put his things down then he rest his chin at his clasped hands.

He stared at me.

"Okay, first, what happened to you last month?" He asked.

Should I tell him? But he deserve to know but --- I don't like it if he will freak out.