CLOSURE

Chaeyoung's POV

I am not sure if their plan will work. I'm expecting for the worst really.

Speaking of 'worst' I think it will happen later.

Apparently, I'm here waiting for her to show up.

She's been late for almost 20 minutes. What took her so long? It's not about the traffic jam though. The streets are effin' clear but again, what took her so long?

"DAMN IT! WHERE ARE YOU?"

It's not like she's preparing for this and she will spend her time in the mirror.

Call her?

"HEY!"

I turn my back to that person.

"LONG TIME NO SEE CHAEYOUNG."

"YOONGI?"

"YUP BOII~ SO I GUESS YOU'LL HAVE A DATE?"

I stood up and hugged him.

My long time friend is here! Yoongi was my neighbor and we became close. But then she moved to LA to pursue his dream to become a record producer and good thing he did.

"OH MAN~ GOOD TO SEE YOU! HAVE YOU BEEN WELL?" I push him and playfully slap his arms.

"LIKEWISE BY THE WAY IS IT A DATE?" he pointed the table.

"UHMM NO~ HONESTLY SHE WILL TALK TO ME I MEAN A SERIOUS ONE AND I ALREADY RECKON THIS." I sigh.

"Mina? I heard she got a man. Is it true?"

I nod at him and look down.

A year ago, I was always talking with him about Mina. He knows all of my problems. Aside from Jihyo, he's my sharing buddy.

I always sharing my problems with him.

"DID YOU FOUGHT?"

"NOPE. I FOUGHT WITH HER FUCKING BOYFRIEND." I smirk at him.

"GEEZ BRO. WHY?" he hits my chest.

"LONG STORY BUT FOR NOW I CAN'T TELL YOU. I'LL TELL YOU SOONER." I smiled at him.

"ALRIGHT. SO I'LL GET GOING NOW BRO."

"OKAY. SEE YAH~" I waved at him.

/sigh/

Then suddenly someone tapped my shoulder.

I turn to see.....

"OHH MINA?"

"SORRY I'M LATE."