THE TWO OF US

Finally, Nancy set me free after that stupid confession of that guy.

"I'm sorry. I don't like you." Nancy heartlessly said. The guy plastered a forced smile even though he's hurt.

Man! I never thought Nancy could be this straightforward. Whatta cruel!

"I know. But I will make you like me might as well make you fall in love with me." Wow. Just wow this man. I salute his brave ass.

For minor details, I was hiding behind a tree and yeah, it's fvcking cliché, the confession is being held at this isolated garden. I'm just waiting for a cue and so I could make up the act.

What would I get in return?

Nothing.

That's a Nancy for you.

"Well, I'm sorry. To tell you frankly, I love someone and you can't make me fall in love with you, even like you — even a bit 'cause this love of my life is the one. As in no one can change that."

That's my cue.

I fix my yeah, my bangs, my Harry Potter-alike glasses and my voice.

You can tell that this all just a pretension and to make the drama more dramatic, I am wearing disguise 'cause hell will break loose.

"Jagi? What are you ---- oh and who is this guy love?" Love? Err.

Nancy smiles at me while the guy stares at me like who-the-fvck-is-this-nerd?-look.

Yeah, I am acting as a nerd but according to Nancy, I still look good with glasses and I am cute with my bangs.

Whatever.

"Jagi, you're here." Then Nancy clung onto my arm and kisses me on my right cheek.

"He's the one I'm talking about." She said.

"Ohh. Well, dude. I'm sorry to say this but, leave my girl alone. She's mine." I said firmly as I place my arm on her shoulder.

The guy's hurt and I know that kind of feeling. Sorry dude.

"I thought it was Son Chaeyoung. All this time, I'm wrong." He chuckles bitterly.

See? He didn't recognize me. Good.

And what? 

"Aish, stupid me. Of course, why would Chaeyoung-ssi date you when he's head over heels at someone. Myoui Mina for you." He chuckles again.

Fvck he saying?!

How did he know, am I that too obvious?

I've gone too far then but Minari just ---- nvm.

"Well, then. I did my best. Uhmm ---"

"It's Chanwoo." Sorry big bro.

"Yeah, Chanwoo-ssi. Sorry for the inconvenience I have caused to your girlfriend. It will never happen again." Then he smiles for the last time at Nancy.

I just nod at him.

"That was amazing. He even knows your little dirty secret. I wonder why Mina-sii was too dense and dumb at the same time."

"Don't say nasty things to her."

She just rolled her eyes at me.

"Whatever. I'm just saying the effin' truth."