Chapter 5 Punishment

Oky guys so the above thingy is Chase. If anyone can actually tell me who this piece of godly ass is, please comment

All the love
A9
(1489 words)

_______________________________________________________

I stay on the bed for what felt like hours before deciding that he wasn't going to come back. I headed to the bathroom, determining that what I needed was a shower and just to get into bed. Sure, the sun was shining outside but I was overly tired.

I took a shower, using the products that had been left in the cupboard. When I stepped out, I smelled like vanilla. I wrapped myself in a towel, heading to the closet. There must be something smaller and more appropriate to wear.

But before I could even open the first drawer, the door clicked open once again. I tightened my grip on the towel, spinning around to face the door.

"Well, that's a pleasant view" Chase smirked, thought it didn't connect to his eyes. I could feel my cheeks heating up. I looked down, not daring to look at him, "I... I was... I wanted to get clean"

"Understandable" he said and I heard his footsteps approach me, "I think there's a long sleeve shirt in there you can wear" he said simply, moving towards the bed.

"Are... are you okay?" I asked, biting my lip out of pure fear. 

"Yeah, why wouldn't I be? I'm an evil, ruthless murderer remember?"  

"I never said you were that"

"Implying it is enough" he said, not even looking at me, "Get dressed" he said. I slowly nodded, turning back to the cupboard. I rummaged in it, finally finding a thin long sleeved hoodie/shirt. I grasped it around my fist, starting to move to the bathroom.

"Where you going?"

"Ba-bathroom" I stumbled over the word. Damn, I'm going to flipping start a stutter. He nodded once again, making me feel even more awkward. I went to get dressed, heading back into the room. I headed over to him, going to go sit next to him.

"I have your punishment by the way" he said, finally looking at me.

I sucked in a breath, looking at him wide eyed.

"What is it?"

He turned to look at me, inspecting my scared expression. I was screwed, so badly screwed. Once again, his hands made their way to my face. They lightly rested on my cheeks, making me stop breathing. Looking into his eyes, I felt like I was drowning. They were so beautiful. As if someone had taken a picture of the moon and had used it to sculpt his irises. He slowly leaned forward, our lips once again touching. But this time, they were more forceful. His tongue lightly licked my bottom lip before his teeth nipped it. Out of surprise, I let out a gasp. Taking that as an opportunity, he slipped his tongue into my mouth. It moved as if it had a mind of its own, playing with my unexperienced one as if it was actually enjoyable. My hands moved to the back of his head, letting my fingers tangle themselves into his locks. His own wrapped around my waist and I could feel myself being moved while our lips were still locked, our tongues playing a game of cat and mouse.

My head resting on the pillows I realised, his large body above me. His hands slowly moved upper, making their way to untouched territory. Thing about being human was, boys didn't really want to touch you in your pack. And being werewolves, we tended to wait for our mate.

Mate...

As his hands went over my chest, resting themselves on the bumps, I started to fidget. My hands moved to his, trying to move them but he simple saw it as an invitation. His rough hands squeezed, making an unwanted but amazing sensation course through my nerves.

I needed to stop this, I had to stop this.

His kiss became even harder, my body not listening to my brain when his tongue moved with more force. My lower half moved upwards, inching towards his as if it was what it wanted.

Stop it Lily, please stop

I chided myself. I wasn't wearing any underwear and all the sensations and movements were making my brain cloudy. Trying to take control of the moment, I moved my head to the side, releasing our mouths from one another. My lips were tingling and I relished in the feeling. I felt his hands release my breasts and his body moved off of mine.

"Sorry" I mumbled, not knowing what else to say as I moved my whole body to lie on its side. I felt guilt seep in my veins. Like I had betrayed my mate. He moved off of the bed and I heard his footsteps before his body filled my visions. He knelt down and our eyes met. His contained a sort of mystery. One which was sad and something I craved to find out.

"Punishment over" he mumbled and then sighed. He stood up, moving away from me and to the door. With a final click of the door, I knew I was once again alone.

I felt tears slip down my cheeks but didn't bother to rub them off. That's what I get for hooking up with someone who wasn't my mate.

I closed my eyes and somehow – by some miracle – I was able to fall asleep.

I wake up and by the light in my room, I can sense that I had wasted the entire day. I slowly sit up, my body even more sore than before. Combining with the physical pain, there's an emotional pain that's giving me a headache. It's a feeling of guilt and anger. I look around the room, seeing if Chase has returned yet but the place is empty. Slowly getting up, I go to the bathroom.

If it's even possible, I somehow look worse than before. The dirt had at least covered some of the bruises and scrapes before the fight but now, now I just looked like I was part of fight club. Starting with my strawberry blonde hair that doesn't match any werewolves', it stands around my head as if I've been electrocuted. My facial features had always pissed me off in that way. It just reminded everyone even more that I was not like them. Usually werewolves had darkened features – black or brunette hair, brown or darkish grey eyes, you get the idea. I on the underhand had received bright blue eyes that resembled a clean swimming pools' and a mess of curly stupid strawberry blonde hair that wasn't even that curly than the werewolves' from my pack. But now that I haven't combed it since I had been captured and combined with sleeping with it wet, I probably have their curls down. I get out the brush from the cupboard, trying to comb my hair without worsening my headache.

After what felt like forever, I finally place the brush back in the cupboard. I inspected myself once again in the mirror. I have bruises and cuts literally everywhere. Starting from my face there's three nice little cuts from when I had fallen from the tree. My neck even has a bruise thought it's not as bad as the others. Quickly spinning around to make sure no one has snuck into the room – I lift up the shirt, revealing a very blueish, black stomach. I almost want to throw up. I hastily pull the shirt down again and instead pull the sleeves up. Where Chase had grabbed my wrist, it looks like an arm band of blue and black. Moving upper there's scraps from the trees and more bruising.

I try not to look at my legs but curiosity overcomes me. They look about the same as my arms. My feet however are ugly as hell but they've always been like that. With some of the toenails black and others non-existent it's a miracle I don't scare people off with them.

Maybe that's my supernatural ability. Instead of turning into a wolf I can wreck people with fear with my ugly feet!

I leave the bathroom when I hear the main door unclicking. Chase enters and when he sees me, his eyes widen. Do I really look that bad?

He blinks and then clears his throat, "I brought you some food" he says, holding up the plate that contained what looks like a chicken burger and chips. My stomach rolls when my eyes land on the meal. I head over to him, taking hold of the plate.

"Thank you" I smile, looking down at the sandwich.

"No problem" he responds, "Your hair looks nice by the way" he says, glancing at my mane. I lightly touch it, feeling weird.

"Thanks" I say, moving away from him. I go sit on the bed, starting to eat some of the chips.

"I'll get you some cream for those marks, they might be infected"

"I'm fine. It – it happens" I said.

"Still" he said, "Eat and then I'll fix you up, okay?"

I nodded once again, the awkward air thickening even more.