Chapter 32 Secrets

My wolf lets out an unexpected wimper when Lily dissapears into the trees.

What were you doing with her?

I turned my head towards Jenna, she looking about as happy as a turkey on thanksgiving.

I just helped her to shift

You've never done that before

Well, you know what had happened

I walk past her, she quiet for a moment before speaking up again, We didn't plan for that to happen

Still happened

Jenna went quiet, probably guessing I wasn't too happy with her OR her shadow. I turned towards Maya, giving her the look to stay quiet. She gives me a nod before I start moving away, ignoring my girlfriend who is walking behind me. I can hear both females following me, they not knowing actually what to do thought I knew they were talking about me. They were being too quiet for anything else.

What are you guys gossiping about

I threw some command in there, forcing Jenna to talk to me.

Do you really want to do this to me?

Tell me right now WHAT you guys were talking about

Jenna let out a low rumble but still responded, We were wondering who put that stick up your butt

I growled at her, not liking it when I get disrespected.

Sorry sweetie

She tried to nuzzle me but I took a step away from her. Usually I'd be a lot more forgiving with her but now, I don't know what's going on with me. Jenna let out a whimper, which made me feel a pang of guilt.

It had been my idea. And it's not her fualt that it had went so well, crap. I lean my head into her neck, the feeling not the same as it had been before. Instead of the usual warmth and happy feeling I usually get, there's nothing. Nada... and I don't understand it.