Chapter 36 Rude

When we returned from the run, I went straight to the bed – sleeping off the excitement of being part of a pack. At about seven in the morning I finally woke up, getting dressed in one of my new dresses. I came about halfway with combing my hair, when there was a knock on my door.

"I'll be down in a minute Mom!" I called thought she still opened it.

"You have a visitor sweetie" she said, sounding a bit nervous. I wrinkled my forehead – the chances of me getting a visitor was as likely as a stormtrooper not missing when shooting. Yet I nodded, telling her I'd be down in a minute. I checked myself once more in the mirror, still disliking the fact that I was a midget and then I headed down the stairs.

Jenna. Why the hell was Jenna at my house?

And why was it possible for someone to look so pretty early in the morning. Her hair was beautifully straightened, her makeup perfect. She was wearing a tight red dress. If she was going to shift, that thing would rip in a second.

"Jenna?"

"We need to talk" she said, folding her arms.

"About what?"

"Just come on" Jenna said, turning around and walking to the door. I followed behind, feeling really self-concious about my appearance. Maybe I should have tried straightening my hair as well. Or put on a little bit of makeup. We walked further out, moving towards the woods.

Was she planning to kill me?

Okay – Lily, stop thinking everyone is going to kill you. You're not important enough to kill.

Suddenly, Jenna turned to me – giving me a glare. Medusa alert if there was ever one. We were right outside the woods. Me not liking what was happening at all.

"You think your really something aren't you?" she sneered, her hands shaking.

"What – what did I do?" I asked, biting my lip.

"You know exactly what you did" Jenna growled, walking towards me.

"No I don't" I said, leaning a bit backwards.

"I will say this to you once. If you don't listen – I will rip off your head" for emphasis she poked my forehead, "Stay. The. Hell. Away. From. Felix" With each word, she poked me. I swear she was going to make me bruise.

"I hadn't done anything to him" I muttered.

"I'm telling you to stay away from my boyfriend" she growled.

"We're just friends" I tried to fight her.

"You're a newby loser werewolf. You really don't want to mess with me" she growled, leaning into me.

"You can't – you can't just"

"You've been warned" Jenna said, moving past me. She shoved me, making me lightly stumble. She trudged off, me staying right where I was.

My wolf was inching to come out, wanting to claw Jenna's face off. I groaned, trudging into the woods.