Chapter 33 Thoughts

My parents came home about two hours later, Mom carrying the amount of shopping bags suitable for a shopaholic. My dad's face was evident of the husband of said-shopaholic. When she saw me, lounging on the couch, trying to talk to my wolf – her face broke into a grin.

"Guess what I got" she grinned as she placed the bags down on the table in front of me.

"The contents of every shop?" I said, lifting my one eyebrow. Mom rolled her eyes, grasping hold of a bag and handing it to me. Inside was a blue dress with green flowers all over. It was a button up and looked too pretty for me to ever pull off.

"It's for all your shifting. The first few times you'll just shift willy-nilly and then end up with no clothes. That's why I got you some new things. All dresses and they will easily slip off when you shift"

I glanced over at all the bags. How much did my mom expect me to shift "willy-nilly"? I looked over at my dad who sighed, shaking his head at his mate.

"Thanks mom" I smiled, giving her a hug before doing heading over to my dad and doing the same.

"O you must be starving, want some lunch?" Mom said, clapping her hands together.

"It's okay Mom, I made myself a sandwich" I smiled, "Made some for you guys too, it's in the fridge"

"O okay sweetie, are you sure? Was it enough?"

I nodded, "Yes mom, don't worry" I smiled, getting up from the couch. I grab some of the bags, knowing that I will have to make two trips. Upon coming into my room I quickly place the bags down on the bed before heading back down.

I should have made one trip. I come about halfway down the stairs when I overhear my parents.

"She seems different Henry"

"She was kidnapped hun, it's understandable"

I can only picture my dad placing an arm around my mom, comforting her.

"Those evil creatures... I wish, I wish – I wish the alpha does something to them"

"Don't worry, he will"

With that I rush back up the stairs, my mind spinning. Maybe I shouldn't have answered all those questions. The alpha may know too much now. But it was just me. I wasn't important. I couldn't be. Definetly not important enough to get the alpha involved.

Also, it hadn't been that bad. It had actually been quite wonderful actually. Chase had been right. Hellwood was just as bad as Moonlight. And Moonlight was a pack filled with goody-two-shoes'.

Chase... for the millionth time that day, I felt guilt growing inside me. He had lost his title, something that every person with one cared about. Just look at Felix. All this special attention is because of his title.

A low growl errupted in my head, letting me know that my wolf was NOT happy with me going against the alpha.

O shh

The thing yelped and I shook my head, trying to get the echoeing to stop. It was sharing your brain. My brain flashed to the story Chase had told me when he had first shifted and about his wolf's antics. A smile arose in my features as I remember that boy's face reddening, his embarrasment had been obvious.

The cool and collected omega, exterior broken by a simple couch humping. He had been honest with me then. Letting in some aspects of his life.

Had we ever shared personal details with one another? Those days had just been a blur of lust and reddened cheeks. A sudden knock on my door made the thoughts crash to the ground. Opening it I found my mom smiling at me, holding the other bags.