Chapter 31 Strong

Felix moves his head away from me and my wolf unnexpectly let's out a whimper. Skeptical looks, skeptitical looks all around.

Sorry

Felix lets out a rumble which I think resembles the wolf-noise of a chuckle.

Don't worry, it's your wolf

I nod, My wolf is a weirdo

The rumble starts again before he trots away, nudging his head to tell me to follow. I rush towards him, surpassing him.

Squirrel!

Okay, need to stop. I halt my hind legs, slipping right into the face of a tree. So much for losing my clumsiness. Behind me, I heard a louder rumbling.

Shut up...

I shake my head, trying to get the dizziness out of my head.

Seems like you just can't stay away from the trees huh. And you wonder why I call you squirrel

I walked past him, feeling like a complete idiot.

It happens squirrel, your new and not used to your new powers

He comes to walk next to me, lightly nudging me when I don't respond. I push him back, making him lose his balance. This time I'm the one who rumbles.

Felix goes into attack mode again, getting ready to jump me. I do the same, leaning my front body lower to the ground. Felix runs to me first, me taking a second to react.

I make it to him first, my head connecting to his side. We both fall to the ground, rolling and nuzzling, our rumbles echoeing in the trees.

Damn your strong Felix luaghs as his wolf finally lets mine go.

I stand up, feeling my tail wagging back and forth. Two other wolves suddenly come out of the woods, the one going over to nuzzle Felix. I feel a pang of jealousy which I find really strange but I choose to ignore it. The other one is sitting down, starring at me.

Lily, nice to see you finally turned

That's Jenna's voice. She had moved away from Felix's neck and is now starring at me. The other one must be Jenna's sidekick, Maya.

Hello Jenny, Maya

Both wolves nod before Jenna turns to her boyfriend. They're probably having a conversation. I look over at Maya but don't feel like making any type of small-talk with the girl who once locked me in the guy's bathroom. I look around, wondering if it would be seen as rude if I just leave right now.

Screw it, I don't like these girls.

Felix, I think I should get going

Felix looks at me skeptically but then finally nod, You sure?

My parents will be wondering where I am and I'm quite beat

I'll walk you back

I throw a quick glance at the young alpha's girlfriend, Jenna seemingly unimpressed by her boyfrined ignoring her.

There's no need, enjoy the rest of your day

Once I get back home I head to the backyard, grabbing a dress that's hanging on the clothing line. Once human again, my mind immediatedly shifts over to Chase. I still felt guilty. Shaking the thoughts out of my mind I head to go find my parents.

Instead I find a note from my mom saying that they had went to the shops.

Dammit...

They were supposed to distract me from this stupid feeling. Why was I even feeling guilty? I wasn't supposed to. Chase had KIDNAPPED me, it was only right that I should have escaped. Sure, we had kind of became friends... okay no, were we ever friends? We hooked up a lot, had awkward conversations and played a few hours of Cluedo. That doesn't deem friendshippy.

I sighed, going over to the fridge. If my parents couldn't distract me, food will have to do. After shifting my stomach was really rumbling. Must be the extra energy it had used stumbling into trees.

Nice going wolf...

A low growl errupted in my mind which nearly gave me a heart attack. What the hell was that!? Next came a bark.

Blinking I tried to get my mind back to normal. Instead, a low howl errupted in my ears. Was this what it damn well felt like to be a werewolf? Your wolf trying to burst your brain with barks, growls and howls.

As an answer, I was greeted with another howl. 

_______________________________________

Next part will be published Thursday, feelings about the book so far? I have a framework of what I want to happen but if you guys want something specific, comment and I shall deliver. Except if it falls off the plot-boat completely. Or even then... I'll try me best. 

Also shout out again to debrea (whose book I'm waiting for :p), KFasanmi and Pepperfoot