Chapter 16 Capturing the girl

The above is Lily - changed the person

508 words

I'm about halfway with my shift when I decide against it. What's the actual point thought? And why did I let the girl go? Shaking my head, my feet lead me back to the boundary line. I should just check that they've actually gone, right?

The place is deserted except for the girl. What flipping idiots? Like didn't they even care about her? She had just been almost kidnapped by a Hellwood member... stupid idiots...

The girl sighs and I can't help but smirk. She also realised how crappy her pack is.

"You know they're really stupid to just leave you behind like that" I say, leaning against one of the trees.

The girl whips around, an edging of fear in her Bambi-eyes. I start to move towards her, wanting to see more of those magical eyes. I'm drawn to her, there's no doubt about that. She takes steps backwards, not realising she was stuck until she hit a tree.

Her voice comes out squeaky like before, a stuttering also coming to play.

"Guess... guess so"

O this girl is just too much!

"I mean, you're a human who kind of belongs to my pack now. Since you know, you crossed" I said, trying to rectify what I'm about to do.

She speaks up, the words actually making me move quicker towards her.

"But... but by crossing the boundary wouldn't toy belong... belong to ours?" I rest my body on hers, feeling her rabid heartbeat. Damn, how is it going this fast?

"You're observant. But it only count if I get caught" I smirked, looking into those orbs.

"But you were caught" she said, an edge in her voice. My hand twirled a strand of her hair, feeling the silky texture slip through my fingers.

"By who?" I smirked, putting the strand behind her ear, away from hiding her beautiful face.

"Me" the edge was still in her voice and I liked it. It made her sound brave. Like she was actually able to fight back.

"Yet, you're not going to be able to tell anyone"

"Why- why not?"

The next words were only for her reaction and o, gosh – I loved the way those Bambi-eyes turned Anime. She started to fidget, wanting me off of her. When she opened her mouth thought, I knew I was in trouble.

If she screamed it might attract her pack or worse, mine. Goodness knows what Matt is going to say if he sees what I'm doing. Before I know what I'm doing my lips connect to her. The sensation that follows can only be described as lust. Lust and the hint of heat that's coursing through this girl's body. When she kisses me back, I force myself to lean back – knowing that my animal instinct will take control if I don't.

"Sleep tight human" I say, moving my hand to the nerve in her neck. Her eyes flutter close, but not before starring deeply into mine. Her body slacks and I'm forced to hold her up, feeling her heartbeat slowdown as slumber courses through her body.