The Children {0}

This is the Reservations page, where you claim the spot you would like for your character in Author Games: Golden Age. The process is fairly simple.

CLARIFICATIONS

Your character- or, in the traditional Author Games sense, tribute- was sent from the future to a decade of your choosing as an infant/toddler. They have no memory of living outside of this time period you have chosen, and nothing about the future they initially came from should be included in the form. Your character may come from anywhere in the world. Because of all this opportunity, we don't feel the need to actually list open spots, and just ask that you comment your desired decade and gender. We will be limiting decades to a maximum of two characters, though, so don't all go running for the 2000's. The point of this is to get a historical viewpoint, as well.

A character spot can be claimed by simply commenting in one of the following ways:

PaePaethePineapple: 1530's Female

m00ntyc00n: 1960M

Also, feel free to add on the word 'please' if you feel like it.

You'll have 24 hours to hand in your form from the moment we accept your reservation.

Note that one author may only write a maximum of two characters. Additionally, if you have any questions, feel free to ask.

As of now, there are currently 0 male spots and 1 female spots remaining.

The Children:

Male:

1. 1940s: Asa Swan (@ShayTree)

2. 1660s: Alexandre Vauclain (@MyNameIsInigoMontoya)

3. 1920s: Leroy Flatt (@aceh3x)

4. 1890s: Kaden Larke (@angie_z142)

5. 1910s: Maurice Zellin (@lostwithmyfriends)

6. 1770s: William Young (@Blueheart32)

7. 1860s: Marko Smith (@AlaskaDrawing)

8. 1060s: Jorrvaskr (@D-Willy45)

9. 1910s: Cecil Stephens (@Enchantresses)

10. 1920s: Alex Moretti (@-Giraffe-)

Female:

1. 1700s: Erelyn Laverna (@annlu03)

2. 1770s: Paige Leroy (@angie_z142)

3. 1980s: Aurora Fernandez (@edugapo)

4. 1800s: Nerezza Diana Archeli (@anime_zombiegurl)

5. 500 BCE: Alba Minor (@Spiderstring)

6. 80s: Bella Fiore (@shades0fgrey)

7. 1940s: Amelia Baumann (@lightenupokay)

8. 1780s: Martha Harrison (@writelights)

9. 1930s: Edith Burke (@selinas_03)

10. 250 BCE: Ishani Pemmaraju (

--

THE FORM

Name:

Age (this need not be a teenager):

Sex:

Decade:

Appearance:

Picture Link (optional):

Personality:

Background (historically accurate please):

Other: