1980s: Aurora Fernandez (@edugapo)

Name: Aurora Fernandez

Age: 13

Sex: Female

Decade: 1980s

Appearance: When people firs meet Aurora, most people would guess that she's younger than she actually is, she has short-ish brown hair, a very common hairstyle for kids her age, she she was not the talles girl in town but she wasn't the shortest, she stands at a height of 4'9, she also had lighter skin than anyone else in her class, she also has a big-ish nose and small lips, and lastly her legs are very muscular thanks to her training in martial arts

Personality: When people first meet Aurora, they think she's shy, she's know as the weird kid on her school, when people talk to her she normally would walk away or just simply ignore you but when you get to know her you realize that she's a very smart and energetic person maybe even a little crazy.

Background: when Aurora was a kid she used to suffer from a lot of bullying and she still does, coming from Mayan decent was pretty hard and especially at this time thanks to Mayan genocide, people would call her an idiot just because she had Mayan parents, but some years ago something happened that would traumatize her for life, on January 31 of 1980 on the city of Guatemala, at the age of 8, she and her parents went on a protest for Mayan genocide with a group of indigenous people to the embassy of Spain, the group quickly took over the embassy but equally as quickly the Guatemalan police took action, they decided that instead of resolving this in pacific ways, they would just burn the place down, and that's what they did, they burned everything and everyone with white phosphorus, Aurora's parents died that day, and so did most of the group, only three people survived, an ambassador, a land worker, and Aurora, the survivors of the massacre on the embassy of Spain.