1890s: Kaden Larke (@angie_z142)

Name: Kaden Larke

Age: 25

Sex: Male

Decade: 1890s

Appearance: Kaden is dark and mysterious, matching his personality. Thick, black hair sits atop his head, while slight stubble lines his jaw. His dark brown eyes look like they have secrets layered within his pupils, a subtle glint in his eyes marking his feistiness. Something about his appearance is strangely alluring to others around him, and he can even be considered handsome by many.

Personality: Kaden has always been tough, even when he lived in the orphanage. He was also very quiet, although not shy by any means. To many, he was a mystery and seemed very emotionless, because he rarely spoke unless he had to. Despite this, Kaden is extremely smart and determined. He isn't afraid of any challenges and works very hard to get what he wants.

Background: Kaden was born and grew up in Sicily in an orphanage, but when he was only 13, Kaden ran away from his home. Kaden survived as a street criminal with a few other gang members until he joined the Sicilian Mafia at age 17. After an intense initiation process, Kaden became a member of the Mafia and worked as a soldier—someone under the boss's command.