1660s: Alexandre Vauclain (@MyNameIsInigoMontoya)

Name: Alexandre Vauclain

Age: 21

Sex: Male

Decade: 1660's

Appearance: Every inch of his laid back body is tanned to a perfect golden hue, from his sculpted chest down to the smallest creases inside his toes. When standing, he is handsome--when sitting, he leaves people breathless. The casual smile on his face, paired with stony green eyes, leaves women gasping, and men in awe. Each cheekbone on his face was carved with delicacy, and from the fights he so enjoys, and his lips are plump and red, like a plum. Both a pirate's and a thief's brand have been burned into his wrists, but they remain out of sight beneath the long coat he wears. The real truth of Alexandre, the first thing noticed by anyone, are his fingers. They tremble and shake, formed as though to play piano, yet instead sail the high seas and pillage as he goes along. When asked why they shake so much, all he can do is smile, and wave his fingers with whatever golden trinket he's managed to steal.

Personality: Alexandre is a character, anyone can tell you that. He's got a breath of warmth around him that draws you close, just close enough for you to see the sparkle in his eyes before he's looted your pockets. He has an eye for adventure and an open mind to anything out of the ordinary. Alexandre can spin a lie thinner than spider's silk but twice as strong. But despite his labels and his flighty hands, he's loyal to whatever ship he sails on and any captain that commands him has his life for however long they need. He's mischievous, to say the least, but more often than not his pranks are harmless. Long nights and strong ale are high on his priorities, but anything that brings a little light to his laugh is a memory he'll cherish.

Background: Alexandre was born in France, but he didn't stay long enough to really grow attached to the memory. His family moved from place to place rapidly, trying to avoid the wave of disease that swept across the earth and searching for rich land where they could make their mark on the world. Sadly, they never got to see it happen. The Black Death wiped out most of his immediate family, and the young Alexandre and his surviving siblings were taken in by a plague doctor that had attempted to cure his family. Together they managed to ride out most of the terror, staying out of large cities and dense populations. In his early teen years, Alexandre was falsely branded as a thief and sentenced to transportation to the colonies. The ship he sailed on was attacked, however, and those who weren't killed immediately were offered a second life among the crew of a pirate's ship. That's where he's been since, sailing the world's waters for anything that glitters with gold.

--

This author has made it known that Alexandre Vauclain will not be participating in the games, but his form will remain up in order to fill a spot.