1920s: Leroy Flatt (@aceh3x)

Name: Leroy Flatt

Age: 19

Sex: Male

Decade: 1920s

Appearance: For starters, Leroy is thin. Any weight he used to have got shot into his height, which recently hit 5'9". When he was young, his hair was as bright as gold, but it's turned a sandy brown over the years. The smoking hasn't affected his complexion yet; his skin is as light as snow and his cheeks soft above his strong jawline. His dark brown eyes often remain hooded, usually from a lack of interest.

Personality: One word for Flatt is cocky. He takes pride in himself in a sense that when he stumbles, he picks himself right back up with a grin. If you were willing to think of street smarts as a school of learning, Leroy would be a relatively intelligent man. He knows to listen to gossip, but not be the center of it; just like he knows it's easier to pay off one snitch than it is to uproot a whole segment of operation. The man's smart enough to never gamble with cards, but he ain't smart enough to not gamble with his life. He's a silent guy, but it's not the timid silent, it's the kind of silent that makes you shift uncomfortably when all he gives you is a long, narrowed sort of look.

Background: There ain't no city like New York. Never has been, never will be. The landscapes, the accents, the glamor, you name it. Course, what looms above it all is the money. English, Irish, German, it doesn't really matter. They all come for the same thing. All Leroy ever bothered to figure out was that Flatt's an English name.

He grew up with his mom, his dad, and his little sister. Though, it ain't the same now as it was then. His sister passed away when she was 8, getting struck down by an outbreak of the Spanish flu. Leroy's father, on the other hand, died due to an industrial accident when the boy turned fourteen. He doesn't even live with his ma now, though he visits her all the time? After all, someone's gotta help her foot the rent.

Speaking of jobs, well, Leroy's never been particularly savory. The again, there ain't all the options in the world out there to chose from. He works as a bootlegger at a speakeasy down on 54th, though that's probably best to keep to yourself unless you're willing to cough a few bucks up to a couple of Buttons. Still, it pays the bills and then some. The things people are willing to do for a glass of hooch would make any sane person's head spin like a top.

--

This author has made it known that Leroy Flatt will not be participating in the games, but his form will remain up in order to fill a spot.