1800s: Nerezza Diana Archeli (@anime_zombiegurl)

Name: Nerezza Diana Archeli

Age: 17

Sex: F

Decade: 1800's (Victorian era)

Appearance: Nerezza is seen as a girl with a strong yet soft face. With almond eyes, round lips and a round face, she is seen as different, even more with her unnaturally sea green eyes. She has a scar above her hand, In a writing she doesn't know but can barely make out, and hides it with Ana gloves an normally gets from her butler. She is a status between Noble and peasant because she is respects by the queen by poorer than other nobles. She is usually seen in dark blue and black dresses or pastel colors that make her stand out in ANY crowd.

Personality: she is seen as perfection in poverty to good hearted nobles, to power hungry nobles she is seen as a scoundrel that should now to the queen not be by her side. To peasants or new comers, she is seen as an angel sent from heaven, she is normally can collected, strong, and shy, but when you find the door to her walls, she is one of the most courageous and fun loving girls you'll ever meet, very different from ALL the other girls

Background: She grew up with a poor mother who earned her way up to the queens respect, after her mother's disappearance at 15, Nerezza was asked to take over what her mother left behind , clues to who is out for her mother and the queen, and a hidden connection they had. When with other nobles she is very shy until she has to stab her ground when someone offends her, to the poor, she is constantly swarmed by the people wanting to catch up , offering her tea an cake, and the children giving her toys or begging for her to play games with them. She is mostly seen buying loads of loaves of bread and raw meats and matches, stuff she gives to the orphans who use to steal from the shops in her city of London England.