1770s: Paige Leroy (@angie_z142)

Name: Paige Leroy

Age: 19

Sex: Female

Decade: 1770s

Appearance: Paige is considered extremely beautiful by many, even though she doesn't make much effort in her appearance. Big brown eyes with long, dark eyelashes adorn her pale face, her cheeks flushed by a light natural pink due. Her soft, rosy lips curve into a gentle smile, charming and alluring. Paige's hair is swept underneath a gray wig, curls tumbling down her back. Pink ribbons are usually laced within strands of hair, and she often wears delicate pink dresses. Paige seems very formal and feminine, yet most of the time it's only an outside appearance to please everyone around her.

Personality: Even though, on the outside, Paige seems like a quiet, shy girl, in reality, she's wild at heart. Paige is always bursting with excitement and creativity, ready to venture outside and explore the great outdoors. She is also quite smart, something most people don't expect. She acts extremely polite and proper to fit in, but she has a rebellious side. Paige is outgoing and extremely determined, with a passion and drive within her that pushes her through even the most difficult of struggles.

Background: Paige grew up very wealthy, as the middle child between two younger sisters and two older brothers. She was considered the perfect daughter, obedient and ladylike, yet always felt trapped by the constant need to be prim and proper. Both of her parents were also very greedy and cruel. They wanted Paige to marry off into royalty and were blinded so much by their love of money that they often treated Paige and her siblings cruelly. Her father was very good friends with the king Louis-Auguste, which is why their family was in such a high class, but Paige didn't feel fit to be so elite.