1940s: Amelia Baumann (@lightenupokay)

Name: Amelia Baumann

Age: 18

Sex: Female

Decade: 1940's Nazi Germany

Location: Essen, Germany

Appearance: Amelia is considered to have the perfect looks for Hitler's "master race". Her looks to them are pure, unlike the Jews, gypsies, homosexuals and blacks they feel are "impure". Amelia has a medium sized scar on her left shoulder from falling off her bike when she was ten years old, causing her the fear to ride bikes ever since. She has faint freckles lining the bottoms of her eyes and the base of her nose, which she has always hated, feeling they make her face look dirty all the time. While her light blonde hair is always either pulled back in a low roll updo or loosely hanging down in curls, she always wonders what it would be like to have a darker shaded colour of hair. Although, this is not an ideal thing to think since it does not fit the looks of an Aryan. She has naturally tinted pink lips that are always either in a frown or in a straight line, only ever smiling when someone cracks a joke or smiles at her. Her ice blue eyes sparkle to some, yet hold layers of secrets to others, causing her to seem mysterious.

Personality: She's strong and independent, often becoming a hassle towards her parents when she was a child. Amelia is mysterious in her own ways, along with being shy and quiet towards new people and people she doesn't really like. Although she likes to tell herself she's brave, Amelia has a hard time following through with tough tasks, especially since the war has started and soldiers are marching the streets, hateful and unforgiving to anyone who gets in their way. She is creative and has always wanted to be an artist, though her parents would rather her be a nurse or midwife. Amelia has never truly understood why the Hitler and his Nazi's want to have a master race since, in her opinion, all races should be equal to one another. She can have a heart of gold, believing kindness is more important that having power over someone.

Background: Amelia was raised in a small home in the countryside of Essen, Germany. She's the middle child of three, her older brother being three years older than her and her younger sister being fifteen years younger than her. When Amelia turned ten years old, her father bought her her first bike which he taught her to ride on the long road beside their home. Unfortunately, she had an accident on the bike that involved a tree and a now prominent scar on her left shoulder. She hates talking about it and now has a slight fear of riding bikes, fearing clumsiness will cause her to get hurt again. In 1934, when Amelia was eleven years old and her brother was fourteen, their mother's father passed away, causing their grandmother to be alone. Knowing that she could not take care of herself on her own, the family of four packed up their small and simple life, exchanging it for a life in the city instead. They moved in with their grandmother until she passed away five years later when Amelia was sixteen years old.