Chapter 6.5 (Smut Warning)

This isn't actually important  to the story's plot (except the exchanging of their first "i love you"'s), just included for those of you who enjoy it. ;)
*
*
*

Tyler's POV

As soon as Josh saw this he pulled his shirt off and my eyes practically bulged from my head. His bubbly laugh tore my eyes from the sight.

"Like what you see," he whispered in my ear as he slid his hands under my shirt. I nodded.

"Up," he said, lifting my shirt slightly. I lifted my back up and allowed him to slide it off. He began kissing all the way down my chest as I watched with half lidded eyes.

He looked up from his position between my legs and I nodded to encourage him to continue.

With that, he pulled my belt off and slid my pants down my legs slowly.

"J-josh, what are w-we doing," I asked nervously. He looked back up to me.

"If you don't want to do this, Tyler, let me know. I'm not gonna force you to have sex with me."

"I'm not saying that. I-I just mean, it's going so fast. We b-barely started dating this morning."

"Okay, Tyler, tell me you don't want this. If you tell me you don't want it then I'll stop," Josh sighed, his eyes searching mine for doubt, anything trace of it.

"I want i-it."

"Do you want me to keep going?"

"Y-yes, please."

My pants laid completely discarded on the floor as Josh's mouth hovered over my boxer clad boner. He put his mouth against me and moved his lips in a way that only seemed to make me harder.

"Josh," I moaned softly. I felt his lips quirk up into a small smirk and he pulled away.

His mouth soon went to the elastic band of my boxers and he used his teeth to pull them off. I bit my lip as I watched him but my face turned red when I realized how exposed I was. My hands quickly went you cover myself up but Josh stopped me.

"Don't hide your body from me, Ty."

He began pulling his pants off slowly, as if to tease me.

"Please, hurry, Josh. It hurts."

He laughed softly as he added his pants and boxers to our pile of clothing. I gasped when I saw his body.

My eyes trailed along the tense muscles of his six pack and the deep v-line leading to something only to be described as pure perfection. A moan slipped through my lips as I thought of how good I would feel in mere moments.

Josh got up and grabbed something from his bag, a condom and a small container of lube.

He sat back against the couch and pulled me to straddle him. I stared at his member and, without hesitation, wrapped my hand around it gently.

"S-shit, baby. Move your hand," he moaned. I instantly started pumping him as he put lube on his fingers and started teasing my hole. He pushed one in. I whimpered.

"Tell me when it stops hurting."

"Y-you can move it now."

He started moving it slowly before adding another, making another moan tumble from my lips. Josh adds another finger and starts moving them faster.

"I n-need you, Josh," I whimper.

"Are you stretched out enough?"

"I don't k-know."

"Okay, baby, let me know if it hurts too much."

I nod as he pulls his fingers out, puts the condom on, and lifts me up to hover over him. He slowly lowers me onto him and I let out a loud moan.

"Babe, don't start moving until you adjust," he warns me.

I began rolling my hips and allowing small moans to escape my mouth.

Josh's moans were louder and more confident. Those sounds motivated me as I started bouncing. Both of our noises tangled together into a chorus of moans, grunts, skin slapping, and the old springs in the couch creaking from the overwhelming action happening.

Josh soon thrust his hips up perfectly, allowing for the most pornograghic moan to tumble from my lips when he hit my prostate. He kept going, faster and harder.

Moments later, I spilled out over his chest as Josh filled the condom. He pulled out and got up to clean himself off.

I stood up and limped slightly to my bedroom where I changed into clean boxers and pajama pants.

"Josh, do you want some clean clothes?"

"It's okay."

"C'mon, you're not gonna stay naked or in dirty clothes."

Josh walked in with a small grin.

"You're cute when you're being bossy," he laughed as I threw clean boxers and basketball shorts towards him. We laughed as he got dressed and curled up with me on my bed.

"Good night," Josh smiled before pulling me into his arms.

"Good night, Josh."

"I love you, Ty-Ty," he yawned as he drifted off.

I sat awake, thinking of how to respond.

"I think I love you too, Josh Dun."