Chapter 23.5 (Smut Warning)

"Hold on, I need to use the bathroom," I said with a small giggle, leaving behind all the girls I had just been talking too.

They had liked my outfit and decided to invite me to sit with them for lunch so I did, making new friends during that time.

I quickly wandered to the bathroom, catching little stares from everyone before I disappeared into the restroom.

"Damn, baby. Still looking good," a voice said from behind me.

I quickly turned to see Josh leaning against the doorframe, dark eyes filled with lust.

"I-I, uh, just needed to-"

"You've been with those girls all day. I haven't even had a chance to tell you I've been thinking of you all day," he smirked, locking the bathroom door behind him as he stepped in.

"W-whatcha doing, Josh," I squeaked.

"Oh, nothing. Don't worry about it, babe."

As he got closer, I stumbled backwards until my thighs hit the ledge of the sink.

"Jump, babe."

I did as he said and wrapped my legs around him, the cold marble sink pressing against my warm skin.

"Joshie," I whimpered, allowing a bit of my needy side to show.

Josh reached down and grabbed lube out of his bag as I began to pull my skirt off.

"Leave it on," he demanded, unzipping his pants and pulling himself out.

"O-okay," I stuttered, as he began pumping himself.

He stopped and pushed my skirt higher up my thighs.

"Fuck, are those lace," he said, motioning to my panties I had slid on this morning when he wasn't looking.

I nodded, blushing, as he pushed them aside to line himself up.

"Please, Josh," I whimpered.

"Please, what?"

"Just do it, please."

He quickly pushed himself in and a loud moan ripped itself from my throat.

"Shhh, baby. Someone will hear."

I bit my lip and tried to stay quiet as he began to thrust quickly.

"Fuck," I moaned.

"No cussing, baby."

"S-sorry, just keep going," I whimpered out, causing him to thrust harder.

I gripped the sink ledge and accidentally let out a loud moan slip out.

"Hush, Ty."

"I c-can't. I-I'm close, J-Josh," I stuttered through softer moans.

"Already?"

I nodded quickly.

It was only moments before I let go and threw my head back in ecstasy.

"Did you just cum in your panties," Josh asked with a small smirk, getting closer to his own orgasm.

I nodded and he moaned out loudly, the pleasure washing over him. He quickly pulled out and washes himself off.

"T-that was fun," I giggle, pushing my clothes back into their rightful position and jumping off the sink ledge.

"That was risky," Josh laughs, watching me as I limp slightly to the door.

"Yeah," I say before walking out.

"Have fun in there," one of my teammates asked, eyebrows raised.

"U-uh..."

Some of my team and the girls I had just been hanging out with stood right beside her, giggling.

"Fuck yeah, I did," I smirk, flouncing my skirt in a sudden burst of confidence as I walk away, leaving behind a large group of slack-jawed girls as Josh walked out.