Chapter 11.5 (Smut Warning)

Tyler's POV

"C'mon, let's go to bed, Ty. We can sleep all today to prevent jet lag at the opening ceremony," Josh says quietly.

"I don't want to sleep yet. All I did was sleep on the plane."

"What do you want to do then?"

"I don't know," I mumble.

"I have an idea. If you don't like it then stop me."

"If I don't like what," I ask, furrowing my brows together as Josh turns me around.

"This," he whispers as he presses his lips to mine hungrily and I quickly pull away.

"You promise you didn't cheat," I ask, my eyes staring into his hopefully.

"I promise, babe."

"Okay, Joshie," I say as he kisses me again, pressing my back against the window.

No words passed between us as we kissed, quickly striping each other of our clothes and admiring the beauty of each other's body, my back still pressed against the cold window high above the city floor.

"Josh, please. I need you," I whimpered, my legs wrapped around him as I waited for something, anything.

"Damn, I didn't bring lube or condoms," he muttered angrily.

My lust took over, causing me to lick my hand and begin pleasing him.

"T-Tyler, I don't have a condom," he moaned out softly.

"Are you clean," I asked seriously.

"Yeah."

"Okay, so am I. Now c'mon," I whined as he laughed softly.

"Mkay, babe. Imma prep you."

"No, please. I just want you."

"Fine but it's gonna hurt more," he said worriedly.

"Josh, just... please."

"Okay, okay," he sighs, lining himself up. I quickly push myself down onto him, letting out a moan of pleasure and pain.

"Are you okay, Ty," he asks, gripping my hips to control and prevent anymore of my sudden movements.

"Yes, c-c'mon, Joshie," I beg as he presses my back slightly harder against the glass for a better grip.

His slow thrusts instantly pull moans from my mouth as I clung to him for dear life.

"So pretty, babe, you're perfect," Josh whispers into my ear as he thrusts harder.

I let out a small whimper of acknowledgement. He makes a small adjustment and begins to hit a special spot, forming a tight knot in the pit of my stomach.

"Josh! A-ah! There, p-please! Moreeee," I moaned out, arching my back off the glass.

"Babe, I'm close. Cum with me," Josh asks, his head tossed back in a beginning state of the ecstasy soon to come.

I give a small nod and Josh begins to count as he increases the speed of his thrusts.

"3"

"2"

"1"

Our moans mixed with the sound of skin slapping in the hot air now surrounding us, causing us to both release.

I relaxed back against the glass. Josh slowly pulled out and something dripped down my leg. I quickly swiped my finger across it and licked it off with a small moan.

"You taste so good, Jish," I giggle weakly as I put clean clothes on.

"You do too, Ty-Ty," he laughs, causing me to look over and see him lick up the mess I made on his lower chest.

"Gross," I giggle.

"Nope, it's like candy."

"Shush, I'm tired now," I say, collapsing onto the bed.

"Mkay, baby. Good night," Josh mumbles into my ear, wrapping his warm arms around my tiny frame.

"Good night."

We both fell asleep, still surrounded by evidence of our previous acts.