Pilot Part 1

I woke up to my door slamming open, creating a strong sound with  an equally strong smell of alcohol. I groan, fully aware of who it was.

"Rick I swear to god if you don't have a good reason fo- AH!"

Before I had a chance to finish my sentence I'm pulled out of my bed by a familiar hand.

"(belch) I don't have time to exPLain."

Rick states through his signature burping and belching. I'm used to his drinking and his usual tipsy state of mind. I'm not however used to this because despite his constant drinking he hardly ever gotten this drunk. So I drowsily let my lifelong friend drag me into his garage. He places me in the middle of two front seats, inside an unfamiliar vehicle.

'oh so this is what he must have been working on...' I think as I bring my hand up to my mouth attempting to muffle my yawn.

"Ill be r(burp)ight back."

Rick says leaving me in the garage, swaying side to side in an attempt to maintain his balance. My eyelids became very heavy and I begin to slowly fall back to sleep. As my mind starts to give into my body's demand for sleep I can hear a muffled whine of yet another familiar voice. Soon after I felt a small body being shoved against mine, instantly waking me up. I look to my right to see that the disturbance came from none other then Rick's grandson, Morty. He sleepily apologized and I chose not to respond to him, knowing that I might say something in a rude way because of my exhausted state. Rick soon sits sloppily down in the drivers seat and starts the 'flying saucer' like vehicle. After being in the air for a few minutes Rick begins to speak in slurred words.

"What do you think of this... flying vehicle, Morty? (y/n)? I built it outta stuff I found in the garage."

I hum in response. Too lazy to try to create a coherent sentence.

"Yeah, Rick... I-It's great. Is this the surprise?" Morty asks in an equaly tired manner.

My eyebrow rises a bit in confusion. Surprise?

"Morty. I had to... I had to do it. I had- I had to- I had to make a bomb, Morty. I had to create a bomb."

I instantly snap out of my drowsey state and stare wide eyed at Ricks response.

"What?!" I shout.

"A bomb?!" Morty adds.

"We're gonna drop it down there just get a whole fresh start, Morty, (Y-y/n).Create a whole fresh start for-for the three of us.

"T-t-that's absolutely crazy!" Morty shouts with stressed stuttering.

"Come on, Morty. Just take it easy, Morty. It's gonna be good. Right now, we're gonna go pick up your little friend Jessica."

"Jessica? From my math class?" asks Morty.

Rick leans over to place his arm on Morty's sholder, spilling booze on my lap in the process. I sigh at the stain and lingering smell it would most likely leave.

"When I drop the bomb you know, I want you to have somebody, you know? I want you to have the thing. I'm gonna make it like a new Adam and Eve, and you're gonna be Adam."

"Ohhh...." Morty responds in a worried and nervous tone.

"And Jessica's gonna be Eve." Rick later adds.

"Whhhh-wha?"

"And so that's the surprise, Morty."

"Oh geez thats gross." I comment. I knew of Morty's little crush on Jessica, he never really tried to hide it. Imagining the awkward and shy Morty in that situation made me cringe and stick my tougue out in disguest.