Anatomy Park Part 2

"Exhibits?" I hear Morty ask Dr. Bloom. I continue to stand by Rick, listening and thinking of possible reasons as to why the park's systems are down.

"Anatomy Park's greatest attraction, young man, isn't the music or the food or the Pirates of the Pancreas." Bloom explains, putting obvious emphasis towards the end of his sentence. I feel Rick slightly tense beside me.

"Watch it." Rick threatens. Bloom ignores his comment and carries on with his explanation.

"It is first and foremost a living museum of humanity's most noble and ferocious diseases." I hear him finish. I feel Rick's presence leave my side as I continue to look down at the floor in thought.

"Diseases?!" Morty questions in a worried tone, before a distant roaring noise is heard. I perk my head up and lift my brow in confusion. After the growl came the fleeting sound of what I assume are bullets.

"Hey Bloom! Its (Y/N). Whats going on!?" I question quickly, hoping to have been heard over all of the noises.

"Hepatitis A! Run!" I hear a voice yell out. I quickly take the device Rick used earlier and try to look for a place in Ruben that could help them in some way.

"Got it, Bloom head to the respiratory system." I say into my head piece. I hear Bloom repeat it over to the rest of the group and I sigh in relief once I hear a door being shut. An idea suddenly comes to mind and I walk over to look at the paper coming out of the monitor again. The patterns are uneven but mostly in one specific area.

"Maybe..." I say quietly before speaking into the mic again.

"Hey can one of you check the Oxygen meter for me?"

" Air flow is down twenty percent." A voice answers back to me.

"So the brain isn't getting enough oxygen. That's why security is offline." I hear Bloom conclude.

"Yeah I figured," I say lowly, walking over to see Rick on his laptop. I stand at his side, glancing over his screen. I cross my arm and lift my hand up to my chin, allowing myself to get lost in thought.

"W-Well, I guess we better check it out."I hear Morty say over to the group. I continue to keep to myself, listening to the group converse with yet another voice that is unfamiliar to me. I guess that its one of the mascots but I quickly dismiss the guy after hearing Dr. Bloom speak again.

"If we got up to the bronchial catwalk, we could look for blockage."

"I'll go." Morty quickly volunteers. I slightly snicker knowing that he's probably doing this to impress the girl.

"Don't be a hero, kid." Someone in the group tells him.

"I'm not. I'm doin' it because it's fun." Morty poorly excuses.

"No offense, Mort but I think you're thinking with the wrong head here." I comment, hearing Rick slightly laugh. After a couple of seconds I hear Bloom yell at Morty to get down. The events that occur next I couldn't keep up with. A mixture of gunshots and yelling bombarded my ears. I look to my right after hearing Ruben cough. This catches Rick's attention as well. He gets up and walks over to the man.

"Just take a deep breath, Ruben." Rick says, staring down at him. Ruben does as he's told and inhales deeply, letting out yet another coughing fit. He coats Rick's face with spit and Rick wipes what he can with his arm. I hand him a towel to which he takes to wipe away the saliva he couldn't get to.